Here's an Odd One (TMI)

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
Me and DP are a lesbian couple ttc our first child with a known donor. After last month's donation my softcup came a bit loose and I had to gently pop it back in. Then shortly after that we had sex.

when I had my donation is when DP was ovulating, or should have been anyhow. Around five days after we had sex she had a day of very light, very red bleeding - only when she wiped, nothing on the pad.

It's now CD44 for her. Her cycles are semi irregular, so usually between 38 and 42 days long. She is exhausted, feels sick the majority of the time, and her tummy is really swollen and uncomfortable.

Now, we thought about this and with the symptoms she was having, thought that maybe she could be pregnant from when we had sex? Sounds crazy, but if some semen got on my hand it's VERY unlikely but possible. So, she's peed on a lot of pregnancy tests lately, all with evap lines, one with a very faint pink line, which disappeared. They've been a mixture of internet cheapies, boots own, superdrug's own and in the last couple of days she's done two FRER.

Thoughts?

crazier things have happened!

Wait and see. Tis all you can do. xx

Ohhh, yes it's possible. You never know, right. How would you both feel if it did work out that way?

Keep us posted.

Lets hope so, exciting! try a digital test. cant go wrong with these :D:flower:
Fingers crossed ladies! x

We did talk about it and, although she doesn't want to carry, she said if it works out that way it will be a blessing in disguise. Although, her doc appt is tonight and she feels like AF is coming... stay tuned! lol

that would be pretty amazing!

can't wait to hear how it turns out!!

My partner was also super regular and about 8-9 days after we inseminated, she was due to start af, but instead had nausea and bloating- she def wasn't pregnant, not a chance, but she was VERY sympathetic... af didn't come for nearly three months- my whole first trimester. She still shares symptoms now and i'm 5 1/2 months! and her af is WAY irregular now that I'm pregnant- she's only had it once! craziness!

How bizarre! I know the month I had a chemical pregnancy her af went crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->