Here's my little Byron!

He is beautiful!!! Congrats and so sorry to hear you had such a rough time of it!! :hugs:

hi hun, Byron is Stunning and your story has lots of similarities to mine when i finally get to write it

Lou
xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:

He's so gorgeous.. :cloud9:

I'm sorry that you didn't get the delivery you were hoping for, but I'm sure that beautiful little boy makes up for everything! Hope you're doing well with mummyhood so far :) :hugs: xx

Congratulations! He's lovely. Sorry you had a rough time though xxx

Wow,what a story...:eek:

Byron is beautiful though, congrats hunni, you did great!.

It's us next.....yikes haha. x

Blimey :shock:

I'm so sorry it didnt go according to plan - I think thats often the case though I'm sure its little consolation. I dont know if you are planning on more kids but if you are take some solice in this...my first birth was very similar - just add induction to the list - and my second went exactly to plan.

He's gorgeous :cloud9: Well done x

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son!

Sorry, the birth didn't go the way you planned but you did it!

:hugs: xxx

Congratulations again. So sorry you didn't get the birth you'd hoped for but I'm sure Byron has exceeded all your expectations - he's so gorgeous!

xxx

wow.. what a birth story!!!

congrats on your little guy, he's adorable!

he's gorgeous sweetie, huge congratulations and well done you x

congratulatiosn honey sorry it didn't go to plan - probably shouldn't have just read that on my DD... lol You did really well sweetie x x

I'm sorry your birth wasn't what you had hoped for hun. Your little man is such a doll! Congrats hun, he's amazing and so are you for getting through that. At least the worst part is over and now you have your LO to make up for the soreness/tough spots today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->