Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelou44

Reaction score
Has anyone any experience of Hermes? I've just had an email to say they have delivered my order, when I click on the tracking it says it was left in my porch at 10.55 - I don't have a porch and I've been in most of the day although I did pop out and probably was out around that time for 15 minutes.

What do I do? I'm assuming it's my disney store delivery, do I contact disney or hermes?

I would call Hermes first, I have always known this courier firm to be quite good but that could just be in the Leicester area. When they deliver you do get a txt message after about an hour to confirm they have delivered, So i think they have delivered to the wrong address. Has any of your close neighbours got a porch?

I would call Hermes first, I have always known this courier firm to be quite good but that could just be in the Leicester area. When they deliver you do get a txt message after about an hour to confirm they have delivered, So i think they have delivered to the wrong address. Has any of your close neighbours got a porch?

Thanks I did get a text also, I've checked with the neighbours and no one has taken it in, I'll give hermes a call

Again, I've always had good service from them. I'd call 😀

Hermes are terrible here, they always leave parcels on the doorstep and they regularly get stolen, i usually avoid companys i know who use hermes now.

I've never had a problem with Hermes here before but they did once leave my parcel at my front door and put a slip through the door saying they left it in the porch, so maybe they did they same but it's been taken!

They are really good I find with their customer service, and reimbursing you if something bad happens.

Twice I have had claims settled in my favour for damaged package and a lost/stolen delivery, so it's definitely worth getting in contact.

But I would also contact Disney store and say to them your disappointed that their choice of courier has delivered to a 'porch' that doesn't exist.

I did this with ELC, and got vouchers :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back