Heros

Yep, watched it in time with the US so its been finished for a while for me...my favourite TV show by far. What episode is theUK on??

xx

tonight is the last one, was going to talk about theroys but i guess you already know whats going to happen lol

I know syler has to get the shape shifters power pretty soon as he had it in the future bit (posed as the president) and he will need claires if he is going to blow up new york and live, i really dont want peter to be the bomb!

x

Awwwwww you'll enjoy it!!

I was quite shocked at it, and have no idea how the next serious will go but can't wait!

xx

Oh i must have missed it!!
I only saw it advertised in yesterdays paper, going to be on BBC2
have i missed it all?

you havent missed it Jo, dont worry, i think it starts on bbc2 this week doesnt it?

Im watching it on sci fi.

Steph, when does series 2 start? hope there isnt a stupidly long break like there is with lost

x

Oh phew, looks like it will be great
best back away from this thread now LOL

im not going to give anything away dont worry lol, i dont want steph too wither, not untill i have seen tonights!

its fab tho JO, you will love it, peter is a cutie! :D

x

I started watching this but couldn't stay up later enough and missed an episode here and there and then didn't have a clue what was going on lol :dohh:

It was so hyped up though as the next big thing I knew it'd be on "normal" tv soon, any idea when it starts?

Cx

it starts on Wednesday the 25th, bbc2 at 9pm :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->