Herts

count me in please! i'm in elstree, herts x

Ah I did think of you sue, didn't know of you still came on though.. Added you on :)

aawww thanks!! I don't come on as often as I used to as still finding my feet with new baby lol but still do whenever I get chance :) x

helloo, i've just moved from Wycombe to Burnham. can I be in on this?

ahh I might be a bit far away then! I don't drive which might make me a bit rubbish, but thanks for adding me on :) x

:wave:i'm watford count me in, although i dont drive which may well be a problem:dohh:

yes i read that, your going to leighton buzzard? my dad lives there, its a lovely place:thumbup:

oh really whys that, have you lived in watford long? only problem with leighton is theres not that many shops although long as you drive its not too far to get to MK:)

lol they werent real bombs though at that bank robbery and the stabbing was a nutter stabbing himself (god knows how:dohh) but leighton definitely is sooo much quieter. ahh what made you move from st albans it seems lovely there when ive been, although ive only really been into the town and the big park lol!

I love St Albans :) we took LO to the park by the cathedral there yesterday and we had a picnic it was lovely x

is that the really big park in st albans? sorry thats the only one i know there, its lovely though havent taken chloe yet as we have a field opposite where we live but we went quite a few times when i was pregnant, although the hill up into the town is a killer!:haha:

I'm from Herts, I'd like to come if I can make it. I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my 1st so I'd love to hear some of your birth stories / tips and just get to meet some more local mums / mums to be / TTCers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->