Herts

What about one Saturday in Novemeber? I think soft play is a good idea :flower:

I can't make november 5th or dec 10th as i do voluntary work one saturday a month but other than that i should be able to get to harpenden. I'm a bit nervous driving i've only just got a car so is it ok if my husband comes too if it's that far and would there be somewhere he could hang out nearby if it's a girls only type thing or he didn't want to come in? I don't know harpenden! I'm happy to come to soft play, it will be great to meet some of you and get some tips before my little one is born! Hope you don't mind all my silly questions!

I can't do november 15th - 19th but apart from that i'm free any time before xmas :)

Thanks, i'll have a word with him then, as i really want to come. Any idea on time? Would we go and get lunch somewhere or do they do food at soft play places?

Kmumtobe - i was due 3rd July. Think we were on a thread somewhere together though! lol

I think Harpenden may be a little far for me, its just over an hour. Perhaps after this meet we can do one further this way for anyone that wants to come?

Location is fine for me, Saturdays or Sundays better due to work. Can't do 22nd or 29th Oct or 5th Nov though. :)

Thanks it sounds cool! I've voted. The Saturday mornings I said I couldn't make, I could make the afternoon if by afternoon you mean around 2 onwards (if that makes sense).

I'm looking forward to meeting the other mums / mums to be! My husband will come with me but may wonder off into the shops, etc for a while! Hope it's OK to bring him along.

The food sounds great, I didn't know they had all that sort of stuff!

Hi, I don't mind the day, but prefer mornings. Dont think we can play as we are still to small. Did you decide on Harpenden then?

Looks cool - it says something like Supervising adult (one per family group) - £1 so is it OK that we're coming and don't have a baby? I mean, is it OK to turn up as part of a group? I'm not really a supervising adult as I don't have a baby with me!

Looks cool - it says something like Supervising adult (one per family group) - £1 so is it OK that we're coming and don't have a baby? I mean, is it OK to turn up as part of a group? I'm not really a supervising adult as I don't have a baby with me!

You do have a baby, in your belly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->