Herts

I've voted. Well actually I haven't but that's because I can make all of those dates :flower:

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! Glad it's OK for me and DH to come to the soft play as part of a group as I was worried when I read that. Will you need to book or anything?
I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! Hope you mums of newborns can help me out with some tips and things, I'm really clueless! xx

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! Glad it's OK for me and DH to come to the soft play as part of a group as I was worried when I read that. Will you need to book or anything?
I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! Hope you mums of newborns can help me out with some tips and things, I'm really clueless! xx

I was clueless until Hayden arrived and somehow everything came naturally :) can't wait to meet you all :) xx

Yay! That's awesome! It will be cool to meet you and we can share experiences! Are you a first time mum as well? Feel free to pm me any time, i love making new friends on here x
Oh Kireri you're only 3 wks ahead of me :)

Hi i'm Hollie im 25(well 26 nxt wk :( lol ) i have a 10 month old daughter called Olivia and my friend cookiemo on here mentioned about this site to me so hope u dont mind me joining if ok? xx

how about setting a date for the new year? I don't think many people will have much planned for January / Feb yet so we could all leave the date free for the meet??

Looking at the poll it's mainly mornings everyone can't make so an afternoon mid or end january or even early feb may be better?? xx

how about setting a date for the new year? I don't think many people will have much planned for January / Feb yet so we could all leave the date free for the meet??

Looking at the poll it's mainly mornings everyone can't make so an afternoon mid or end january or even early feb may be better?? xx

i don't think i'd come in feb as it's so close to my due date but maybe we could go twice, once this november and once in the new year? X

Tbh I don't think you will ever get a date that 100% of people can make, I'd go for when most people can make it and hopefully we can have another meet in the New Year.

i don't think i'd come in feb as it's so close to my due date but maybe we could go twice, once this november and once in the new year? X

sounds good to me!! :thumbup: xx

Plus, once Felicia's born I'd love to do something like this and meet up as a group maybe as a regular thing. the soft play place in Harpenden looks really cool! :)

Tbh I don't think you will ever get a date that 100% of people can make, I'd go for when most people can make it and hopefully we can have another meet in the New Year.

:thumbup:

Just had a look at the website - looks like lots of fun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->