He's gone wild!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
OMG... He has so much energy it's unreal! He use to sleep a lot, especially in the morning, but this morning Mr. Josh decided that at 6am it was time to play with mommy! He was laughing, chatting and shaking his bunny toy like crazy. He was also kicking and moving like a little worm and couldn't stop rolling over and laughing. Usually when I first feed him in the morning he doesn't even open his eyes!

Yesterday he went to bed late too, normally around 10ish he is dead tired and you can't even feed him because he's too sleepy... Well yesterday he was insane! He had so much energy, my husband put him in his jolly jumper and he was jumping up and down twisting around like crazy! He didn't settle until almost 1am!

Omg... He's going to be such a handful when he's 1!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Welcome to my world !!! My son never stops, I actually wrote a thread in another forum to get some advice about his energy, he always want on the floor to crawl, climb and basically wreck the house, and on this other forum I got abuse about my child not getting enough fresh air and about him maybe being bored because his parents dont interact with him !!!!!:hissy:
I am just glad someone else is in the same boat as me, even though your wee man is a lot younger.

hahaha Jess, looks like you will be chasing him pretty soon. He'll start crawling in no time.

hehe missjess, my son is now 2 and a half and still very active! i just put it down to him being a happy child.

sounds like you're in for a fun time! Look at it this way though, keeping him occupied will help you lose that last bit of weight you want to lose!

Sam was exactly the same at about Josh's age...he suddenly went from sleeping lots, having naps during the day and being fast asleep by about 9 to being awake constantly all day! I don't know where he's got so much energy from but I'm sooooo exhausted from him being so active all day! He wakes up in the morning all smiley and playful and I'm still half asleep! I'm hoping once he starts crawling around it'll tire him out again! x x

Weeeeee look out josh is about :rofl:... whats in his milk ??? lol..
bless him, he just sounds like he is having so much fun with mom and dad that he wants to stay up having fun :)

i'd take plenty of pics and embaress him when he is older in front of aqua's mia when their dating lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->