He's here - Oscar Norman

mnonie

A wee bit preggo :).
Reaction score
On the 4th I spent from 6am till 2pm cleaning the house. About 4:30 I felt a pop and just thought it was my hip dislocating but when I went to the loo, my pants were soaking :(. Put a pad in but realised it wasn't slowing, so phoned l&d - you've never heard someone laugh as much as being asked "how do I know if my waters have broken". Went in and they couldn't work out if it was my waters had gone :/. Ended up hocked up to a monitor which didn't pick up any contractions, wee oscars heart beat kept dropping and at 1am I was 3cm by 6 I was 7cm but the doctor was really unhappy about oscars heartbeat so I got rushed to threate for emergency c-section. He's 5 pounds 1 ounce and came at 36 +4 weeks. He's stunning, just put him down and heading to bed.

Ps the stockings are horrible and uncomfortable :(.

Congratulations! Such a cute name too. :flower:

Are the stockings something you have to wear post C-section and why? I'm having scheduled one soon (had DD naturally)

Congrats! We had the same due date! How much did he weigh?

Oops just saw you already posted his weight. Mommy brain.

Aww congrats huni :) wishing ypu a very speedy recovery :) xxxxx

I've been told that I should wear the stockings for about 6 weeks to stop clots forming :). He's fairly small occurring to the consultants, there wasn't much fluid around him :(. We got very lucky as no one was actually sure I was in labour :), and they normally would have flown us over the the mainland but oscars doing really well (currently fast asleep). X

Congrats, makes me panic, I'd never be ready at 35+
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"