He's missing...

LilMama2be

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
So my boyfriend and I broke up, because i wanted him to get his life together before we continued a serious relationship. He needed to spend more time on important things, than just goofing around and spending time with me everyday.

Well, he got a job, and registered for school.
And Friday he contacted me on myspace, and said he was going to turn himself into his rehab place that he ran away from... Thing is, he didn't. And nobody has heard from him since he left. His P.O is calling everyone's phones looking for him.

I'm worried sick that something happened to him =[. I knew i'd be a single mother, but if something happened to him, i don't want to live with the fact that i might never see him again.

hey girl, Im sorry to hear about this... I know how it feels...
I once was iwth a guy for 3 years, who was always in and out of jail, and running away everytime he did something against the law, and being pg at the time with his baby, i was worried sick for him, knowing i could be a single mother, but having his baby and his baby not knowing who their father was, was something i was not lookin forward too... I ended up loosing the baby stressing over, how i was going to protect the baby, if he would be okay out there without me being with him 24/7 or if he'd spend his whole life in jail.... So we ended up spliting ways, which was probably one of the best things i have ever done for myself. . Got myselff back on track and back to school, i was a young teen at the time. .
Well, I wish all the best for you, and have you gotten a hold of him? If u need someone to talk to, I have had many experiences, I am sure I can lend a hand to help :)

Deep breathes Missy, we'll take care of you . :)

:hugs: I havent got any advice, but i didnt want to read and run xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->