Hey. 7w2d here!

mumnpreg

Mum and Baking a bean
Reaction score
Anyone else due around Jan 23rd? Any tips on making the first tri go faster? :thumbup:

I wish we could make it go faster!! Congrats on your pg!!

congrats! I'm due 22nd with my third - it drags unfortunately ha ha

I'm 6+1 today; Due Feb 1. So pretty close to you actually :) I've known for three weeks already that we're expecting, when seems crazy to me. So I must be doing something right! I've been keeping very busy, both at work and my time off. I've started a new hobby - knitting. Seems silly, I know, but I've really been enjoying it and love looking on pinterest for cute beginner baby patterns that I can knit in the coming months! Also, We're going home for four weeks to visit our families so I think knowing that is coming at the tail end of our first trimester makes things feel better. Maybe breaking down first trimester into months and celebrating them will make it easier? Like you're almost 8 weeks! That's huge!!

Heya hun, I'm 7w4d, due around 22 jan too :) to pass time I've been focusing on uni. Ive been stressing and worrying about things going wrong so I've actively been trying to make sure I don't think about it all too much! How are things going for you all? X

I'm 7w3d today. I think 1st trimester is going quicker this time as I have a toddler to run around after and that keeps me occupied!

I'm due 25th Jan and finding 1st tri impossible. Symptoms have multiplies ten fold since dd1. There will not be a third! I agree with I'm with AuntieKate... I count it by months. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->