Hey all

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hello, I am an old member returning after many years. I realised i haven't really got friends to go through the mum life with so I'm returning.
I am 25 with an age 7 y old and a 4 y old girl.
Currently dying with the 2 week wait for hopefully a 3rd. First two werent planned and trying to do this on purpose is hard work. I feel like its consuming me I want a baby soooooo bad.!!
Any way Hi
Also I'm From little old New Zealand

Hello, I am an old member returning after many years. I realised i haven't really got friends to go through the mum life with so I'm returning.
I am 25 with an age 7 y old and a 4 y old girl.
Currently dying with the 2 week wait for hopefully a 3rd. First two werent planned and trying to do this on purpose is hard work. I feel like its consuming me I want a baby soooooo bad.!!
Any way Hi
Also I'm From little old New Zealand
Hey hun I’m from NZ as well I’m in Wellington, good luck :dust:

Welcome back. :) Were you in Teen Pregnancy back before? I'm not sure if I remember your name but I am 24 and my eldest is 7 (today!) and I have a 5 year old. :) Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome back. :) Were you in Teen Pregnancy back before? I'm not sure if I remember your name but I am 24 and my eldest is 7 (today!) and I have a 5 year old. :) Fingers crossed for you!
Sure Was!!
I haven't posted here for about 5 years haha
My LO was 7 last November
Time does fly huh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member