hey everyone, guess im out. :/

candybones

Reaction score
i work nights so i went to sleep this morning and had a dream where i went to the bathroom and saw another drop of blood and then blood started pouring out of me. i ever had some coming out my mouth. it was going everywhere..i woke up and was so scared. i went to the bathroom and as soon as i stood up a drop of dark red blood dropped on the toilet seat. then i looked in the toilet and there was dark red blood pile laying there. i wiped and barely anything was on the tp. have a panty liner on right now and there are a few brown little spots on it, its been about an hour.
needless to say, i bawled my eyes out.

Oh Candy! Hopefully its not the witch catching up with you!

Lots of baby dust xxx
:dust:

if it stops bleeding completely today, is there still a chance it could have been just a heavier day of IB? :( i'm trying to hang on to any hope, but it's so hard since i was so sure this was it...

Whats you dpo?

Is there a possibility its implantation bleeding? Is it a heavy flow?

x

Vivid dreams are actually a good sign even if the dreams are wicked ones. Hope its Implanting and not the witch.

have some more Baby dust :dust:

Thats so true freakles!

I have had so many vivid dreams this week. Some really nasty ones that have made me sad.

Fingers x'd its just implantation bleed x

im about 13dpo probably..i felt what i expected was implantation on 10dpo and started having tiny spots of pink blood about 1:30 am the start of Saturday morning. and this happened about an hour or so ago.. i dont see how it could be IB since it was dark red and looked heavy when it was sitting in the toilet..thanks for all the baby dust :(

Thats so true freakles!

I have had so many vivid dreams this week. Some really nasty ones that have made me sad.

Fingers x'd its just implantation bleed x

ive also had some weird dreams these past few days. Nothing to bad though this time, it was kinda rude though lol

has anyone else expirienced a day of heavier ib with dark red blood?? nothing else has happened since..its still just the same brown spots on the liner.

nevermind- she got me. :/ well maybe i'll see you girls in about 5 months since thats when the bf will be back from his duties. hopefully you all get your bfp by then! good luck to you all and TONS of baby dust! you're all amazing ladies.

Ohh hun, I'm soooo soo sorry to hear that.. Damn :witch: You'll get your :bfp: soon.. Were all here for ya...

thanks so much! i'll be back ;) and i wish you all the best while i'm away!

:wave: hey all... I'm in the same boat... She got me too :(

Heres to Valentines Day!! Let the :sex: begin... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back