Hey everyone...

NikkiandRay

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

My name is Nikki, and I am 25 years old. My husband, Ray and I have been married since August and have been trying since then to have a little one.

I have PCOS and a 40-45 day cycle (it changes, unfortunately, so it's hard to keep track).

I am currently using softcups and the saliva ovulation microscope.

As of today, my doctor decided to put me on birth control for 3 months to get me regulated and then we are going to try our first cycle of clomid.

Wish me luck, I'm wishing you some as well.

G/L to you and lots of baby dust!

I have PCOS too. The best thing is temping and using OPKs. That's how I figured out my cycle this month. I had a 37 day cycle and I was due to ovulate on CD22 I believe but instead I ovulated on CD15. So, that goes to show how you can ovulate way sooner than you're supposed to. I wouldn't have known unless I used OPKs. You can get them for a good price at www.saveontests.com or even Amazon and Ebay.

Alright...so I started taking my Femcon today.

I'm going to try and be super diligent about taking my metformin and spironolactone. those should help to regulate me and bring down my testosterone levels. (crossing my fingers)

It does suck that for three months we wont be able to try, but once I start the clomid, I can just pray something will happen.

113 days til I can start taking the clomid!!! :dust:

My doctor gave me a prescription for prenatals a few months ago right when we started trying, but they tasted absolutely AWFUL and i burped them up all day long. I got extremely nauseous :sick: and threw up so much that I had to go home from work.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good prenatal that wont make me sick?
I'm thinking about just getting the new prenatal gummies that are over the counter and using those at least until I get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->