Hey Girls, Joining this side of things..

Franki83

3 Babbas, Thinking of 4..
Reaction score
Hi there,
After 13months of TTC with every method humanly possible that me and hubby can do ourselves... along with blood tests for me and sperm test for hubby, all perfectly fine i might add.... its still not happening.
my doctor has put a referral into the fertility clinic for us... fun oh joy. but not heard anything yet, and that was nearly 2 months ago now.
talk about getting impatient, lol.
You see, i am already a mommy of 2 wonderful children. and me and hubby desperately want one together. but its just not happening. last cycle we decided we were going to do it at the right times again, but just have a laugh with it and be all nice and relaxed as he went away on 31st oct till 4th Dec.
I got really excited when i was 4 days late!!! i had never ever in my whole of menstrual cycle history gone this long (34 days) without a period.
apart from when i was preggers with my daughter, i found out 2 periods later with her that i was 12 weeks pregnant, i had even had all sorts of tests done with her, pregnancy tests at docs and a blood test, came back negative.... had all sorts of tests done cos i was still getting pain in lower abdomen... and when period decided yet again to be funny and be delayed, i did a clearblue... bright as day, positive. and yup, was confirmed i was 12 weeks.
So, now im 11 days into this cycle, and i am still getting uncomfortable pains in my ovary area.... not happy bunny about that.
But this month is out as i will be ovulating at wrong time, (few days before hubby home) (nasty army)
Do you think it would be good idea to bug my doctor for clomid or something similar for next cycle? as i dont know how long before it will be for us to go to fertility clinic, and February hubby is going to Afghan for 7 months???
any opinions please????

Hi Franki, just wanted to say hello, it must be really difficult TTC with your husband in the army, not to mention looking after the two little ones! I don't have any advice, but just wanted to say best wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->