Hey Girls - Superdrug Pregnancy Test

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hiya!

We are not currently TTC but I have been of the pill and myself and H2B have been using the pull out method since December.

My periods are normally between 28 and 32 days.

I am currently on day 32. I was extremely dizzy on Saturday and had period pains but still no period.

I took a superdrug pregnancy test about 10am this morning and it was negative.

Do you think I may have tested too early? Are the superdrug tests any good?

hi hun it could be that your early. superdrug tests are quite good at testing early since they are 10miu but not everyone produces hcg at the same rate so you never know. good luck and i hope your af doesnt show.x

Thank You for your reply.

I don't understand any of this :rofl:

When is the best time for me to test? My last period began on the 1st october :wacko:

do you have any idea of when you ovulated hun? if your last af was 1st october you would be on cd34 now with it being the 3rd today.

usually a test should show by 14 days past ovulation. some women dont get one til later on though. x

Because I am actually WTTC I don't keep track of ovulation etc I just keep my eye on the length of my cycles for future reference.

I think I will be doing the waiting game!

if i were you, i would wait for a week and if theres still no sign of AF, :test:

BrunetteBimbo -

My situation is similar to yours.

I am on cycle 32 today, I usually have a 30-31 day cycle, and have very regular periods. The af witch should have gotten me by this morning, and still no witch. I vowed not to test until I was late, I tested this morning with a cheapie and got a BFN.

We are cycle #3 of ttc baby #1.

Last month I over tested because I wanted to know, and I told myself I would not until the AF is late. So I keep telling myself, that the AF is coming just so I'm not disappointed, since the af isn't here yet this morning I'm waiting until this afternoon, then the evening, then tomorrow morning.

Being on cycle day 32 is very odd and have never exceeded a 29-31 day cycle.

Hiya!

We are not currently TTC but I have been of the pill and myself and H2B have been using the pull out method since December.

My periods are normally between 28 and 32 days.

I am currently on day 32. I was extremely dizzy on Saturday and had period pains but still no period.

I took a superdrug pregnancy test about 10am this morning and it was negative.

Do you think I may have tested too early? Are the superdrug tests any good?

I'm not even TTC and it's still gutting :cry:

God help me when I am actually TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back