Hey guys!

SakuraRayne

Reaction score
heyy guys im Emma :) im 21 and hubby and i are expecting our first child im only 5 weeks tomorrow but im just so excited
I was just wondering if anyone is around the same as 5 weeks im not experiencing morning sickness yet just tiredness, burping, frequent peeing and just cramps and little nausea just wondering what others have at this time of the pregnancy

Congrats! I don't have any symptoms yet, I feel tired but I'm always tired so can't really tell if im more tired! Is this your first?

Congrats, with number 1,2,4 I had symptoms from implantation with number 3 I had tender boobs but that was it till 6-7weeks.

This is my first :) for both of us so we're very excited Don't kno why I'm burping so early on though it's annoying sometimes lol

Congratulations! I'm surprised how fast my symptoms are coming on this time too, at 5 weeks I pretty much had the same symptoms you do, morning sickness getting worse now, today the only thing I could eat was a subway sandwich...and I'm always endlessly exhausted!

another thing is i take a sip of water and pretty much have to pee haha.. i get soo exhausted so fast i try to take naps, but no morning sickness as of yet. I get nausea but thats about it i have a feeling my symptoms are kjust going to rocket up haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->