Hey! I'm new again.

emmylou92

Hollie's Mammy
Reaction score
Hello, I was on here when I fell pregnant with my first in 2010 and left just after my second daughter was born in 2012.

Well I thought I'd come back.

I'm Emma, I have a 33 month old called Hollie and a 19 month old called Daisy. I'm in a relationship with their daddy and things are going well.

I'd love to know how Robyn's and Logan's mummy Laura is doing and Shannon with little Tori! <3 :flower:

Welcome back, I remember you from when I was pregnant.

I'm Trish and my daughter is called Alice and will be 19 months as of tomorrow. :)

Welcome back, I'm sure I remember you! :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 19, I have a son called Jason who is 17 months old and I am 34 weeks pregnant with our second baby :yellow: :flower:

Welcome back, I remember you :hi:
I'm Lorna, 22 and my son Michael will be 3 on Christmas Eve

Oh my gosh, Emma! Welcome back! :hugs:

I'm very well, thank you! Tori's a few days shy of 3 & we are expecting our 2nd now!
Your beautiful girls are getting so big. :cry:

Welcome back! I'm erin, 19, &my little girl, kaleigh, is three months!

Welcome back! I remember you from when I was pregnant :) i'm Hannah, 20 and have a 22-month-old named Oliver xx

welcome back! :hi: I'm Briana and i have two daughters, peighton and Savannah :flower:

So nice to hear from you all.

Shannon congratulations!

They grow way too quick, gosh Hollie has potty trained now and Daisy is close behind.

So nice to hear from you all :D

Welcome back!
I remember you :)
I'm Sophia, 19, have a little girl who's nearly 22 months and number 2 who was due 5 days ago!

Welcome back! I remember you, I'm Josie and my son is Oakley :)

I remember you too :) I'm Rachel and Oliver is 19 months.

Laura, Robyn and Logan's mummy now has Erin too :)

Hi, Laura's had another little one! Wow. Missed so much.

Bit late, but I remember you! Hope your little girls are doing well :D

Hello, I was on here when I fell pregnant with my first in 2010 and left just after my second daughter was born in 2012.

Well I thought I'd come back.

I'm Emma, I have a 33 month old called Hollie and a 19 month old called Daisy. I'm in a relationship with their daddy and things are going well.

I'd love to know how Robyn's and Logan's mummy Laura is doing and Shannon with little Tori! <3 :flower:

I remember you too :) I'm Rachel and Oliver is 19 months.

Laura, Robyn and Logan's mummy now has Erin too :)

Hi, Laura's had another little one! Wow. Missed so much.

:wave: HELLO!!! I missed this, sort of hard to get on here that often these days! How are you?! And Hollie and Daisy?! I do indeed have another now, my little Erin (must be mad eh ;) ) hope you are doing well, hope to catch you online some day soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->