Hey ladies,lurker causiously coming in

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm an old member that has been away for 5 years and got my bfp Jan 2nd but always scared to join as paranoia runs riot in first tri (well every tri actually) with me :dohh:

Anyway I'm looking for a little advice as still waiting to hear back from mw and it needs sorting by tomoz......

In 2011 I had emcs with my daughter that got infected with mrsa so had to every every stitch from inside out taken out and left to heal naturally with help of nurses for 7 months and it left me with a huge amount of scarring and lots of pain during af every month so they told me they would keep a close eye on me in this pregnancy as unsure of how much my scars could take (but it has been nearly 6 years).i had a scan at 7wks which showed baby with heartbeat and got put to 6w5d but now suddenly everything seems fine and they have all gone quiet,I'm meant to be going on holiday at 5 months along (which needs paying tomoz) and I'm nervous that it might cause complications with the scarring so wondered if any previous csec mummy's were ever warned against going before I pay it off,I'd rather just lose the rest of the money and stay home if others have been warned against it.....sorry for long post,wishing u all a h&h 8ish months xx

Hi and welcome back!

I've no specific experience with your situation but in my own I was told when I went for investigations for recurrent miscarriages that I would get extra scans and care etc. So this time in order to get that extra care I've found that I've had to be proactive (pushy!) in getting this extra care myself as if I left it to the professionals I would not get it, despite the reassurances from the midwives that I'll get it, you still have to be firm with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->