• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hey ladies

little*red

Reaction score
Hey :hi: ,
im your newest recruit . Wobbles recognised me from the preg forum on another forum (does that make sense? :? ).
heres a little about me:
My name is Raynor and im 21 years old, living with my OH Brian who is 33 (soon to be my hubby in 2days :happydance: ). I live in Dundee. im currently 33 weeks pregnant so not long to go before i pop (due 25th march), the baby was shy at the 20 week scan so we're having a little surprise. I'm currently a housewife but going back to uni in september to start a midwifery degree. thats all i can think to say just now but if you want to kno more just ask away, i wont bite :twisted: .
i recognise some of the user names from the other forum, hopefully your all a nice bunch and dont pick on me too much :lol: .
looking forward to seeing you all around the threads :mrgreen: .

Hehe hello hunny :hugs:

Hope you have wonderful wedding :yipee:

Was weird when I seen you on that forum I admin as I'd been looking at your blinkies which is how I reconised you :twisted: Which are fab & again thank you for mine.

Welcome to BnB x

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your wedding, I hope you have a lovely day!

And wishing you the best for the remainder of your pregnancy, not long to go at all now, I bet you can't wait :dance: x

yay another dundonian!!! wohooooo!!! :D:D

hey hun,

Congrats on the wedding and the baby

Hope to chat soon

Hiya Raynor ( lovely name btw) :D
I regonise you from another place

Welcome to the forum and hope to chat soon

Congrats on your wedding and hope to see loads of piccies :D

hiya and welcome to the forum :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts