hey ladies

mizzbabyluv

in 4 year rship
Reaction score
Hey girls im new and desperately want to be a mummy, i havent planned when to ttc but if i had my way it would be now!
currently working on my better half! - although he would like kids he'd rather we travelled some more first, but i just feel like i've seen all i need to see. I just want my baby :(
Im in my last year at Uni so will be finishing up in June. Would love to raise my babas at home until school age and then focus on my career.
Anyone else feel like me?
worth mentioning that i still live at home and my parents probably wouldn't be best pleased, but they wouldn't throw me out either.

aaarrrrggghhh.

:hissy:

anyways... hope to speak to you all more over the next few months!

Hiya + welcome!

Part of me wants to say - "oooh you're still young - live a little first"
but then the uber broody part says
"sod all that - make babies now and then think about work after!"

I did the uni thing and came out with a BSc and an MSc - and I ended up behind all those who'd finished shchool early and got some decent experience on their CV.
I then spent 10 years working up to a £45k salary, with more stress than anyone needs and stupidly long hours.

To be honest I think... why work your arse off for years 'building a career' when family is what its all about.
Poorer people might not have much money - but they get to stay home with their friends and family all day long!

And... if you do decide to pursue a career - you'll only have to give it up to make babies later...

OK - so thats a very biased broody view from me....

If you've got supportive parents and a guy you want to spend the rest of your life with.... WHY NOT!!

Hey there hun!, I know exactly how you feel!. I'm in university and unfortunately have 2 years left!. I'm turning 21 this year and my OH is 20, I've always knows i've wanted kids and I've always wanted to have them a bit younger, as I explained in my thread that you posted on. It's funny cause my OH also wants kids but he has been saying that we should wait till we have a little bit more money and maybe travel around. I'm currently also trying to convince him, well atleast bump up our TTC date! One thing that has helped me is that I've started a baby box in which when i get a baby crave or have a few extra dollars I go out and buy a nightie or sock or shoes, even pacifiers and put it in a box. I know that looking at that sort of thing makes me feel better and it makes it seem more real and in the near future! Anyway just know you're not alone!!! and if ya need to talk! Good Luck with everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->