Hey Ladies

MrsChamberlin

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Justine. I am 22 years old & a stay at home mom. My DH is 25 and we have two little girls, Charity who is 5, and Alyssa who is 3.

Yesterday came and went and I never started my period, so I took a pregnancy test and got a :bfp:! I was so excited, though DH and I were not trying. There is some mild concern for miscarrying the pregnancy so we are keeping this to ourselves til I make it to 12 weeks. Besides some sore boobs, lower back and some mild cramping I am feeling pretty great. I am taking the next few days in stride and resting a lot because of the cramping.

But while I have been trying to keep this to myself... so many people know how much I wanted one more bundle of joy, I feel like I am bursting at the seams. Hubby, while not as excited as I am, nor as excited as he was when I got pregnant with Alyssa (he took the pregnancy test with him telling everyone "look what I did") is not upset about it either. I wonder if he is just waiting to see if it "sticks". EDD according to the first day of my last period is 10.07.09! Not so much looking forward to being pregnant over the summer. I have always been pregnant in the winter and all I hear about is how horrible is gets when it is hot.

Anyways I am so glad I found this forum!! I look forward to going through this with other people, chatting about it and making some new friends!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->