HEY MAMAFY (& anyone else) - Christmas Shopping

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Have you started?
:muaha:

I have lmao

https://www.babyandbump.com/shop-ti...-garden-soft-n-cosy-world-figure-playmat.html

As soon as Kierans birthday is out the way i will be, or summer sales whichever comes first :)
I started putting money away for food at new year :lol:

so far i bought blade a ben10 dress up outfit.....

My Aunt does loads of January sales and boxes it all in attic! My attic was full storing baby stuff or Id have been tempted! Food not so bad although I have family this year and us hosting so I might reconsider that now actually! If you start early enough you can pick up so many good prices huh :D

Glad I'm not the only nut here! :mrgreen:

christmas i havent done jacks birthday yet x

I have only just done Ellas birthday and its tomorrow! :rofl:

I used to start christmas in May , but im being very good this year , after spending hundreds for 3 years every x-mas and the toys hardly get used im learning my lesson! :lol:

I am SO looking forward to xmas this year, as Niamh will be a year old :happydance: :happydance:

Her birthday first though!

nope i'm still going with maddi's birthday :blush: once thats been and gone then i'll start for her for xmas :happydance: x x

Well like last year I bought for birthday & Christmas then just decided what was for when closer to Caitlins birthday (2nd December).

I should start really since we have Brooke's birthday and xmas a week apart

yeah i started.. Like you i have Rosie's birthday (1st dec) so thought agh well. Go all out.. LOL

Brought her winter jim jams in the sale, it's tradition that she'll have that Christmas eve to wear that night!!

I should also start with Olivias 2nd Birthday being 3 days before Christmas...

I started early last year but hadnt even thought about it this year yet

x

Omg, you've just inspired me to start.. what have you done!!

:dohh:

Do not do this to me again woman :rofl:

:ignore::ignore:

I'm going to go very easy this year, bloody recession and all that :( but bargains where afforded will be picked up :D think summer sales in argos are around June so will keep an eye on those :D

Remind me not to make any stupid purchases this year :dohh: like £60 bloody elmo that Katie is afraid of :hissy:

I will be frugal this year and have already told the older ones that I'm combining their big pressie; they're getting a wii I think and they're happy with that so just a few little bits each for them :)

but thanks for starting me in xmas-brain mode :dohh: again!!! :rofl:

lol I buy my presents usually 2 weeks before Christmas altho i may have the rethink that one this year as I'm due to give birth and I might be a little preoccupied!

Bloody hell woman your far too organised!!

I probably wont start my xmas shopping till after this baby's born, unless i find some really good bargains.

Oh my word!

I don't even want to think Christmas yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->