HEY MAMAFY (& anyone else) - Christmas Shopping

:dohh:

Do not do this to me again woman :rofl:

:ignore::ignore:

I'm going to go very easy this year, bloody recession and all that :( but bargains where afforded will be picked up :D think summer sales in argos are around June so will keep an eye on those :D

Remind me not to make any stupid purchases this year :dohh: like £60 bloody elmo that Katie is afraid of :hissy:

I will be frugal this year and have already told the older ones that I'm combining their big pressie; they're getting a wii I think and they're happy with that so just a few little bits each for them :)

but thanks for starting me in xmas-brain mode :dohh: again!!! :rofl:

Yes, Christmas will be different for this family too. Shit, over half the stuff I got the kids is sitting in their secret room. Friggin waste of money. LOL

NOOOO!!!!!! :hissy: :hissy:
you cant do christmas shopping yet!!! its my birthday first :D

I'm going to go very easy this year, bloody recession and all that :( but bargains where afforded will be picked up :D think summer sales in argos are around June so will keep an eye on those :D

Remind me not to make any stupid purchases this year :dohh: like £60 bloody elmo that Katie is afraid of :hissy:

I will be frugal this year and have already told the older ones that I'm combining their big pressie; they're getting a wii I think and they're happy with that so just a few little bits each for them :)

Yes, Christmas will be different for this family too. Shit, over half the stuff I got the kids is sitting in their secret room. Friggin waste of money. LOL

totally:dohh: i'm really rethinking xmas this year:dohh:!

noooooo though we're not buying for nearly as many as we have in years past due to the economy etc. I haven't even bought for Hannah's birthday yet :blush:

noooooo though we're not buying for nearly as many as we have in years past due to the economy etc. I haven't even bought for Hannah's birthday yet :blush:

Jayden's birthday is on May 13th. Haven't even started and have no clue what to do or where to go for his party.

totally:dohh: i'm really rethinking xmas this year:dohh:!

Why do we always think, Oh, they'll love this and they don't? LOL

If it comforts you any, Amanda got a dancing Elmo when she was around 2 and she was freaked about it. LOL

honestly Hannah won't get but a couple of things from us, she has a lot of family here who will give her things and money more than likely which will be put towards her education savings

I buy for the kids birthdays either the day before or on the day:lol:

I'm a little more organised for xmas :lol:

but this year money is so tight I can't see us having too much bought in advance but its not all about crap :shrug: I'm concentrating on stuff that the little ones will enjoy and buy more of that, like jigsaws and playsets etc :)

For Cara (this will be her last 'santa' year) she is Ds mad so games for that and creative sets; stuff she enjoys :D

I think xmas will be cut in many households this year....people have other stuff to worry about :(

I am not buying much this Christmas, Well so i say :rofl: He still has toys from Christmas that's not opened :dohh:

I wont be spending half as much as i did last year thats for sure. Half of callums stuff is just about brand new still, all he plays with are some cars that cost £9.99 from argos!!

I've been picking things up since boxing day, lol! Got a fair bit of mine done already.

I even have some presents for Hannah's 2nd & 3rd birthdays - they were deals I just couldnt resist!

:rofl::rofl: You make me laugh, scaring us all like that. I wish I could be as organised as you, I have not got all of Morgan's birthday things and thats on Monday, and then I have Kaysie's first birthday in just over two weeks.

Not started but you've got me wanting to now!

I have just been on ELC website bought this for Olivia for Christmas :happydance: I think shes gona love it. I love the colours!!!

118450_ma.jpg

I have just been on ELC website bought this for Olivia for Christmas :happydance: I think shes gona love it. I love the colours!!!

118450_ma.jpg

This is what i will be buying for Carly and ella as a joint big one! Its lovely isnt it!

soon as callums bday is out the way its xmas ahoy!

I bought a load of stuff in January sales this year. Intended to give them as xmas pressies this year, but have been giving as b'day pressies. I haven't spent a penny on birthday pressies so far this year though!!! xx

post office has started a savings thing .... u put wot ever in a wk then from 1st nov u can withdraw it in vouchers......all kinds ! so plsed we started this :D

:happydance::happydance: yay a Christmas thread already :happydance::happydance: I LOVE Christmas. havent started shopping yet though but cant wait to. it will be tight this year cos of money but its what you make of it.not sure what we getting the kids yet though :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->