Hey! Nervous newbie here!

Where is everyone in their cycles? Maybe we should cheer each other on this month!
I'm on cd19. I'm not 100% sure when I ovulate bcuz I having started temping or using OPKs but if I go by the standard 14 days then I'm 5dpo.
Lisa, I've been married 5 months and 20 days.

I'm at CD6. I ordered a OPK test, and I'm hoping it comes pretty soon. Does anyone know when I'm supposed to start taking them :shrug:? My cycles are 25 days long.

Hi DancingDiva, what is Clomid? I mean I know it helps with TTC but what exactly does it do? (Total newbie question, sorry!:dohh:) Do you start the clomid at the end of the month regardless of whether or not you have a period or how does that work? I apologize if I'm being too nosy! :blush:
Lisa, yes, we got married 10/16! :happydance: I'm so sorry that you're on cd25 and no ovulation :hugs: Are you using OPKs? Try to stay positive and not stress about it too much! (I know, easy for me to say)

Oh yay! Wedding anniversary buddy!! :happydance:

Yup I'm using OPKs. Hoping to OV soon! :shrug:

Ok ill join in . I'm on cd31 , currently 8 days past ovulation(my cycle is usually 37 days) , my breasts are very tender and having cramps. Also my partner keeps ticking the calender wich makes the days seem longer lol x fingers crossed ladies

I like that idea (little boosts), m y cycle averages 37 days . Currently on cd 31 and 8dpo. So nervous and my husband ticks the calander but this just makes the wait seem longer lol .

DancingDiva, fingers crossed that the Clomid gives you positive results! I'm not 100% sure when I ovulate (or if I ovulate), but I do know that my cycles for the last 10 months have been either 28 days or 30 days. This month, I planned around a pretty wide ovulation window to cover both cycle lenghts. I'm currently on cd20. I also started using Preseed this month, but if things don't work this month then I'm going to track temps next month and use an OPK (which sounds very complicated to me).
Lisa, I love that we're wedding anniversary buddies! You're the first I've met with the same day. Still no OV? This probably a silly question, but are you still stressing about it?
Hi Tyra, welcome to the thread! Since you're 8dpo, when do you plan on testing??? I'm a POAS addict so I have to ask.

:thumbup: yay - stress is no good! Tho I'm I've been the queen of stress the last few months...

:thumbup: yay - stress is no good! Tho I'm I've been the queen of stress the last few months...

Have you been TTC since October?? I stopped bcp in Oct and had a few long cycles, so we've only been TTC since about Feb. Still having long cycles apparently! :dohh:

Just TTC since February, too! I haven't been on birth control in about 3.5 years, so my cycles have been pretty regular.

I know! It's so nice to find someone who shares alot of what I'm going through!

hey,:flower:

Have been TTC for last few months and have all the same feelings. Once we made the decision to start really TTC everything changed. It was weird at the start and didn't feel real at all.

There are ups and downs every month - go from hopeful to anxious to sed to stressed and start again!! :wacko:

Think its all normal though. :dohh:

No sure what code is but I am on last day of my cycle and Aunt Flo is due and on her way!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->