Hey! Nervous newbie here!

LilMissCheer

My gorgeous boy <3
Reaction score
Hiya everyone! Been lurking on here for a while but thought i'd introduce myself now. Me and boyfriend of five years have decided to take the plunge and tbh we've kind of no idea what we are doing! :haha:

I have the ovulating prediction sticks and if my workings out are correct, today is day 8 so will be taking the tests starting Wednesday. God, even as I am typing this it feels like it's not me! Does that make any sense. A bit nervous if i'm honest. Really, really excited though!!!!

Anyone else similar feeling to me??

Welcome! This is my 2nd month TTC, so I'm starting to get the hang of all the terminology, etc. You'll get there, too! Fingers crossed xx

hiya, im sam
dont worry bout it feeling strange on here, i felt exactly the same :blush: but youll soon become addicted to it :haha:

Its just really nice to have sumwer to come for advice or just even have a bit of a rant, this ttc buciness as im sure ull agree causes a mixed bag of emotions and im sure i would drive my dh mental if i bent his ear every 5 mins about it :rofl:

FX for your bfp and lots of :dust:
x

Hi! :hi: It will all start to feel real very quickly, and you'll be "sucked in" to the whole process before you know it! :haha: This is my 2nd month TTC, and you get into the swing of things in no time. Welcome!! :hugs:

Hi there! This is all new to me too and I honestly can't believe how much I've learned in the last couple of months by reading on here. Who knew that it is so complicated?!?! I thought we'd just decide to stop using protection and it'd happen. Welcome and we're all in this together!

:hi: Welcome

You will find out loads of different information on this site it is great and there is alot of wonderful ladies to help you understand issues or questions that you have.

Good Luck x

I honestly thought it was just me finding there is more to just stopping my birth control I've been trying since last nov. Good luck every one

Its hard and you will have your good days and bad days however everyone on here will keep you going and get you through the bad days.

Where is everyone in their cycles? Maybe we should cheer each other on this month!
I'm on cd19. I'm not 100% sure when I ovulate bcuz I having started temping or using OPKs but if I go by the standard 14 days then I'm 5dpo.
Lisa, I've been married 5 months and 20 days.

Good idea

Im on CD 10 starting Clomid 50mg CD 2-6 next AF so just waiting for that to come around. I have been trying for 4 years now and I am 29.

im currently 7dpo and struggling to not obssess over every little thing being a symptom!!!!
Im 26 and been married just over 1 year!
Been ttc 4 months when i came off bcp, 1st cycle was 39 days and im currently on about day 75 of this cycle!!!!

fx everyone for our bfp's x

Where is everyone in their cycles? Maybe we should cheer each other on this month!
I'm on cd19. I'm not 100% sure when I ovulate bcuz I having started temping or using OPKs but if I go by the standard 14 days then I'm 5dpo.

I think (in my limited experience and heady disorganisation...) I'm on cd9. The first day of my last period was Monday 28th March. Usually a 28 ish day cycle. I tested with one of them ovulation testers this morning and the line was very faint. Gonna test in the morning too. Not doing temps or charting or anything at the mo. It's all new to me and like i said, it's all a bit overwhelming! Everyone else all sounds like they know what's going on. I keep having to flick back and forth to the lingo page! :dohh:

Well, you're one step ahead of me with the ovulation testers! I haven't tried those yet - I'm trying to break in hubby to scheduled sex and using the Preseed lubrication. If this cycle doesn't work, then my next step is an OPK so I can figure out exactly when I ovulate.

DancingDiva, I'm sending positive thoughts your way and lots of baby dust!

Did you get married 10/16??

Did you get married 10/16??

I'm on CD 25, still no ovulation....going a little crazy!!!:dohh:

Oops, sorry for the double post...that was weird!

I'm at the stage were i am using the OPK's just to confirm that i am not ov so at the end of this month when I start Clomid I am hoping I see positive results.

Hi DancingDiva, what is Clomid? I mean I know it helps with TTC but what exactly does it do? (Total newbie question, sorry!:dohh:) Do you start the clomid at the end of the month regardless of whether or not you have a period or how does that work? I apologize if I'm being too nosy! :blush:
Lisa, yes, we got married 10/16! :happydance: I'm so sorry that you're on cd25 and no ovulation :hugs: Are you using OPKs? Try to stay positive and not stress about it too much! (I know, easy for me to say)

Hi DancingDiva, what is Clomid? I mean I know it helps with TTC but what exactly does it do? (Total newbie question, sorry!:dohh:) Do you start the clomid at the end of the month regardless of whether or not you have a period or how does that work? I apologize if I'm being too nosy! :blush:
Lisa, yes, we got married 10/16! :happydance: I'm so sorry that you're on cd25 and no ovulation :hugs: Are you using OPKs? Try to stay positive and not stress about it too much! (I know, easy for me to say)

Hi NYColoradoan

Im new to all this aswell so dont worry we can learn together.
I am taking Clomid to stimulate my ovaries as at the moment I am not ovulating so I take 5 pills CD 2-6 and this should help stimulate and produce eggs. This is why I am using the OPK's to test if im ovulating just now so that when I start taking the Clomid I may see more positive results.

How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"