Hey!! Scan Photo!!

Mama1985

Mama to 2!!!
Reaction score
Hey!!!! I had my scan yesterday!!! I was soooooooo worried though that they would scan me and like go "im so sorry...." but nope!! Everything was just fine!!!

I have been put back a week! so im 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant, not 12 weeks.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Lou_Lou/DSCF0418.jpg

I was sooooooooooooo happy!!! and i saw LO move!!!!!

Aww im glad it all went well hun, its a lovely pic xxx

i'm glad everything went well and it really is amazing when lo moves isn't it:cloud9:

So glad everything went well :)

I was crying when I saw my LO move.

:hug:

Congrats Mama1985 on your scan pic.

We have ours on Thurs and i'm also worried about being told something bad. My other concern is that the sonographer will be horrible to me because I am plus size, or say we can't get a decent pic because your so fat!!

Clartylou x

Congratulations! Glad your scan went well!

Congrats Mama1985, great photo!

I had my scan last Wednesday and I had exactly the same worries as you. Its the most amazing feeling when baby just pops up on screen though isn't it?

Anna x

glad you scan went well hun...fab pic!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey thanks everyone!!!!!

Congrats Mama1985 on your scan pic.

We have ours on Thurs and i'm also worried about being told something bad. My other concern is that the sonographer will be horrible to me because I am plus size, or say we can't get a decent pic because your so fat!!

Clartylou x

Hey! im a big lady (they told me I have to lose wieght lol) and all you do is lift up your fat flab (Sorry only think i can say lol cos i had to do it and i have a big one lol) and they can still see it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->