HEY THERE New to babyandbump

Purrrrpet

Soon to be first time mom
Reaction score
:hugs:

Hi everyone Im Jade. 27 weeks pregnant with my first at 32 years. YAY Im having a boy. He will be Drayden Charles and we hope to see him on April 23rd 2008.

Im so very excited and love to talk to ppl about this pregnant business and kids. So my pregnancy has been not the greatest I was very sick then got better and it was fun until the other day when I found out that what I thought was him moving was actually contractions. So a slight bit worried now. I work at a Vet Clinic and stand and walk all day as well as squat and sit and up and down. I really think that triggers them.

So would love to talk to other expecting mommys
Bye Bye Jade

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

https://depts.washington.edu/cfar/gif/GlitterWelcome.gif

OMG we went and got our car seat/stroller combo last night. I love it Its brown with blue polka dots. Im a sucker for polka dots heeheh

So a few ppl said that the stroller combos are ok but so big that you regret getting them. I like that you can put the infant seat in it. I know there was this one that you could attacha seat to but I think its jsut easier to get the set and know that they work good and are safe together. RIGHT?

So Im so excited about that. I go in for glucose testing this coming monday I hope the drink isn't gross Im a bad gagger. OH BLAH

12 weeks left I can't even believe it. I think I was having some anxiety last night didn't sleep good my mind has been racing. And that sucks at 4 am

OK so anyways Drayden started doing barrell rolls in me I think he moved so hard a couple times that it jerked all of me. Crazy I loved it though:happydance:

Welcome and good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"