hey there

So i just got my period like this morning, I was shocked because it was 6 days late which never ever happens, so i am guessing now i dont need to take a test? because having my period is a sure sign i am not :cry: But there is still lots of time to for me to get pregnant so for now i guess I will be TTC after I grad high school, and after i am all moved out on my own :happydance: I am kinda disappointed, but it is okay:cloud9:

:hugs: Good luck for finishing school and moving out - and best wishes for ur future (and future family! :happydance:) xx

Looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome!

How far pregnant are you...?

thank you i am looking forward to meeting all u guys as well!

Well i was 5 or 6 days late than on the 6th day i got my period, damn so i am not pregnant and i was so heart borken, but there is always next month to try! so this month i got a :bfn: cant wait for my :bfp: thou so excited!

Hey, Dizzy! I didn't think you were sticking around; Glad to see you are! :hugs:

yup i am planning to stick around for a long whike :hug: i like talking to the ladies in this forum, everyone is so nice and helpful and not judgemental:cloud9: this is by far the best forum i have seen :cloud9:

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/tt1352738fltt.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->