Hey there!!!

trickysgurl

Reaction score
Hi... Im Jenna. Im from Birmingham Alabama USA. I am 25 and my soon to be husband Ricky or Tricky lol is only 20.. Dont ask.. We have been together a year and a half. It was honestly he who 1st mentioned ttc.. He is adopted and he just really wants his own lil family... Dont get me wrong he would be happy to adopt but we really want to try this first. We have been trying for 6 months but i kinda already knew when he and i met that it would be hard. I guess i was about his age when i noticed all my friends had kids or were pregnant. Every1 always said wow ur such a smart girl u protected urself and didnt end up knocked up.. But honestly i realized i should have.. I wasnt careful at all! I went to a doctor and found out that i can get pregnant but it wont be easy. There are many reasons it wont be easy so im just trying every natural way i can be4 i take the next step. I cant tell u how happy i am that i found this place cause u really do need all the support u can get in a situation like this.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!!!

Hellooooo there! Welcome aboard! xxxxx

Hiya and welcome to bnb :) Wishing you luck and sending you baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->