hey two birth stories

M

mummyjadey

ive not done mine either so i thought id write mine as well...

connor was my first..

i was due on one the 17th august 2006 but connor decided to be 3 days late, i was living at my parents then so was my OH and my waters broke in the middle of the night so iwoke my OH up and he just through a peice of tissue at me and went back to sleep lol and i said that aint goin to help the twat lolso i shouted my parents and they took me in the car the bumpy way omg lol and a song that was on the radio " dont stop me now by queen " lol was so funny got to hospital and i was told to push but nothing was happening and they told me that he was the rong way round but the head was facing down if you understand that lol, enyway i was told to sit on a birthing ball that didnt help then told me to go on all fours when i had a epidural? how stupid i cudnt move my legs and they were moanin at me lol and my midwife kept disapearing for ages and i could telshe bin eatin she stunk off food.

hours later he stil woudnt move so i had to go in to the surgery place and had so many drugs goin in me i started saying things like " i knowwhy chantelle won big brother" and "i know why its good to have a fireman at your door" loli no strange, they tried turning him there self but that didnt work so they did forceps and that worked but ripped me from my bum hole inside to my vagina whole as well.

after they took him out there was a massive red mark from one eye to the bottom of his chin bacause off the forceps and he ad a bent foot boot that went back to normal after a few weeks thank god and the mark on his face didnt scar so was lucky he was a healthy 7lb 10 oz and my labour was 17.5 hours ,now thats just my first birth lol xx

my second birth with summer
she was due on the 29th june 2008 but decided to come out on my birthday 28th june. i woke up at 6 in the mornin when my waters broke in bed again lolthis time at my own house, i rang me mum to take me and when i got to the hospital they asked if my waters had broke i said yes it has and they dnt take my word for it so they was goin to put a tube in me to see if they have and i shouted and said no im in pain as it is lol sothey didnt i had to walk along way well prob wasnt a long way but it was for me when i ad contractions all time and i needed a wheelchair , any way i got tothe room and ad my epidural again and they said that this isgoin to be a big baby and its rong way round like connor was so i thought great lol and they gave me this hormonal drip and she turned to the side and i pushed and pushed and she was turned to the normall way and came out but i had to have a cut to the side thoe and bloodsquirted out every were allover the walls and floor looked like a crime scene lol but i lost a lot of blood cnt rember how much but was alot , she came out and weighd a woping 9lb 1oz massive i know for my frame lol after that all the nurses went and this woman came in well girl coz she looked so young and she gt me another bed and saig can u get in there please and i though areyou joking me ive had the epidural im numb but she would lisitn so i dont know how i did it but i manage to jumpon to other bed not literally jump but u no what i mean lol and she dint give me any clean sheet to put over me and two men had to take me with blood stained sheets so embarassing. then i got to the ward the next mornin one of the nurses came to me to help to shower and she noticed there wasnt clean sheets under me and no pad and i didnt realise my self i was so knakerd but they was relly annoyed coz no one did that lol i was kinda angry to we went home that same day :) omg i got finger ache now lol xx

Amazing stories, congrats!! xx

Great stories, congrats and thanks for sharing. x

Congratulations, I hope you guys are adjusting and doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->