Hey y’all! 7Dpo symptoms

Tayloralex

Reaction score
Hey! So this is our 4th month ttc. I am 7Dpo. (I used opks for ovulation). On 5dpo I starting getting cramps and pinching/pulling pains in my uterus along with a bad headache. 6dpo I was very dizzy and sick and still cramps. Now today, 7Dpo my breasts have a burning sensation. It’s pretty uncomfortable. I also feel like I’m getting a cold. Any insight? I’m waiting to test until this weekend. My CM is white and thick and my cervix is high and soft.
I could just be symptom spotting, but has anyone had this and got a BFP?

Thanks!

Hey! So this is our 4th month ttc. I am 7Dpo. (I used opks for ovulation). On 5dpo I starting getting cramps and pinching/pulling pains in my uterus along with a bad headache. 6dpo I was very dizzy and sick and still cramps. Now today, 7Dpo my breasts have a burning sensation. It’s pretty uncomfortable. I also feel like I’m getting a cold. Any insight? I’m waiting to test until this weekend. My CM is white and thick and my cervix is high and soft.
I could just be symptom spotting, but has anyone had this and got a BFP?

Thanks!

Following this thread as I am also having some of your symptoms too and my cervix is positioned the same but I'm only 2dpo.
Fingers crossed for us both x

Hey with my dpo this time round I had cold symptoms a really bad headache really tired and feeling nauseous too I tested on 9dpo and it was a very faint line
good luck and sending lots of sticky baby dust xx

Fingers crossed ladies!! I bought a bunch of cheapies from amazon. So I’ll probably start testing tomorrow, even though I know it’s early. I’m 8dpo and my breasts hurt more, lower back hurts, and I feel drained. I’m so tired.

Fingers crossed ladies!! I bought a bunch of cheapies from amazon. So I’ll probably start testing tomorrow, even though I know it’s early. I’m 8dpo and my breasts hurt more, lower back hurts, and I feel drained. I’m so tired.

I've just bought some from Amazon too, delivery Friday. I'll be 6dpo then so prob too early to test for me xx

Well trying not to laugh as I could cry as I now have cystitis. All the symptoms I thought this was the month but all the extra action from trying has given cystitis instead

Well, looks like I’m getting a vvvfl now! I’m 12DPO! Period is due in 3 days but no sign yet. My CM is white and thick and excessive lol. My boobs are HUGE and I’ve been feeling sick. Orange juice and I are not friends right now.

Ladies, IM PREGNANT! I took a clear blue test and the words “pregnant” instantly made me start bawling. So overwhelming. Fingers crossed for y’all!

I had cold symptoms too with dd
Ladies, IM PREGNANT! I took a clear blue test and the words “pregnant” instantly made me start bawling. So overwhelming. Fingers crossed for y’all!
congrats !!!!!!! I had same symptoms with dd. Now I'm 7dpo nauseous for 2 days, boobs hurt but not nipples and tired havent tested yet

I had cold symptoms too with dd
congrats !!!!!!! I had same symptoms with dd. Now I'm 7dpo nauseous for 2 days, boobs hurt but not nipples and tired havent tested yet

Is anyone else still getting errors I find if I refresh the page several times I'll finally be over to view things but I still keep getting errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->