Hey!

Damita

Mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to NTNP, but after a long chat with DH, we have decided to NTNP as we are on the fence about children since the roller coaster time TTC, we have been through 5 cycles and my cycles have gone crazy! from 32 to 59 days long..:wacko:

I'm 25, currently in my last year at uni, I finish in May, unsure what I am doing afterwards.. been with my DH for 4 years and married for 2 years, he is 32 years old this year, we have owned our little house for 3 years now.

I found the whole TTC very stressful, we are NTNP because I don't know what is going on this year, I did get accepted to do my post grad in teaching in Sept but they took away the 9 grand bursary so unsure if we can afford me to do that :shrug: so I am trying to think of a backup plan and I have totally missed the grad jobs as interviews start for them in Sept so I could work for awhile and then do that..

Sorry for rambling, it's all up in the air at the mo.

well good luck with ur ntnp.... and hope u have a 2011, thats happy, full of fun and maybe even a :baby: =)

Hello Damita. I am new too to BNB dont really know if I fall into the offical ttc or ntnp last month I was obsessd with opks and temping and cm this month I am not just trying to listen to my body. Must admit I have used opks twice this month just because I am a POAS addict. Good luck in whatever you persue. x x x

Welcome to bnb :wave: yeah OPK get a little addictive, I haven't got any at the moment which is good as I hate trying to guess lines :haha:

Hi Damita, welcome! Hope NTNP is a bit more relaxed for you and helps you get that BFP - it does get harder the longer it goes on doesn't it, I've been at it for nearly 6 months now too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->