hey

Alauras

Reaction score
hey i was a little reluctant to join this group its only been 2 weeks since i lost my little boy he was only 20 weeks and 3 days and its still quiet hard to talk about. i have 2 boys one living and the other an angel. im so glad there is a place i can go to talk to other women who have lost a baby also :angel:

Hi and welcome, and I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs::hugs: It's been just over 2 weeks for me also, I was 16 weeks along. I'm glad you could post here though. I have found this place an enormous support, just knowing that everyone in here knows how I feel, and has been there.

When you feel ready to talk about it, we are all here to listen, or PM if you prefer. :hugs:

:hugs: I am sorry you have to find yourself here but glad that you did as well... this place is an amazing support network and everyone is here for you - we have all been through similar experiences so dont worry about sharing whatever you feel comfortable with :hugs:

:cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry for your loss. It has been 6 months since I lost Ava at 18 and half weeks and I am a bit stronger, but it is a long hard journey ahead of me and you and us all., I look forward to getting to know you.
XOOXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's sad you've had to find your way here, but welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your precious little boy.

You will find many ladies on here who have had similar experiences and I know that I found that a great comfort. We are all here for you,

take care xxx

Hi Sweetie ...

Welcome, unfortunately to this amazing forum ... I too was very reluclant to join and post, I have never even seen a forum until this past March when my daughter Emma was taken... But I must say ... This is the biggest blessing, the most help I have recieved... Everyone here understands, never judges, just shows love, support and amazing advice ...
I am terribly sorry that circumstances have lead you here but so glad you found us ..

Hope my Lil Emma shows your lil guy much love and comfort ... Anytime you wanna post..good, bad or the ugly...we are always here for ya!!

Xoxo

Im so sorry hun :cry: But there is alot of great women here to offer support anytime you need :hugs:

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your wee boy. xxxx

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. It's so sad that we all have to meet her but I'm so greatful that we all don't have to go through this pain alone. I know not everyones story is the same but we are all as equally heart broken by our loss. I am looking forward to talking to you all and I hope it time I will be ready to share my full story but to have all your Support is amazing thank you Ladies so much i don't feel as alone anymore

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. It's so sad that we all have to meet her but I'm so greatful that we all don't have to go through this pain alone. I know not everyones story is the same but we are all as equally heart broken by our loss. I am looking forward to talking to you all and I hope it time I will be ready to share my full story but to have all your Support is amazing thank you Ladies so much i don't feel as alone anymore

Please don't ever feel like you are alone, you are not, I promise you. Someone is always here and always ready to listen. I am so sorry you are going through this :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello, so sorry you have to join this group but do know we are all here and everyone is such great support to me and they will be to you to.
Its still early for me to, its been 10 weeks since we said goodbye to our twin daughters at 22 weeks. If you ever want to talk to me just PM me. I will be there to listen :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you find some comfort here, I've found all these ladies supportive and lovely. I'm so sorry we have to meet you here though. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->