hhhmmmmm???

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
im all confused :wacko::wacko: Yesterday i had quite a bit of cramping, like first day of AF cramping, mild dull achey noticable, had to take some paracetamol type cramps. with this i had pinching above my right ovary area as well which i have had on and off since. (im roughly 8DPO going by my workings out)
majorly emotional yesterday. felt so angry but also like i could cry at the drop of a pin and i dont know why.
kinda feeling emotional today as well. feel like my day is going to go down hill at some point.
keep getting a shivering type feeling in my back muscles to the left just above my hip.
had a really weird vivid dream last night. *DREAM* i had a tiny little black head spot and i was stood in the bathroom of the static caravan i stayed in when last in cornwall looking in the mirror but i couldnt actually see my facial features as there was a camera in the way. anyway i picked this little blackhead and it was massive when it came out of my skin!! it was the size of a very large maggot! and it had a dark red end (like really dark blood) and had what looked like blood vessels all over it, i let go of it and it just floated there like it was suspended in water. i then got woken up by DH's alarm going off at stupid oclock :growlmad: no lie in for me then! but i the moment i woke up i had this overwhelming feeling that i had just seen my tiny baby starting to grow :wacko::wacko:

im freaked out, grossed out, confused, and just a tad bit loopy now :wacko: so what could this be? could this all be signs that indeed i am pregnant and the cramping i had yesterday (never normally get TWW cramping) was implantation cramping.
i had promised myself i wasnt going to do this as we hadnt actually bee nactively trying this cycle :haha: if youve read this far thank you, i didnt realise it was going to be this long! xx

Wow v.strange dream wasnt it?! I really hope it means something and you have a LO starting to bloom!! Will keep my FX'd tightly for you!! GL!!!

x

thanks hulahoop, i hope you catch this cycle. think we both need a bit of :dust: xx

You know what I think hon! You are displaying classic early pregnancy symptoms.

I can't guarantee it but I'd take hope if I were you.

argh i dont know, i dont want to get my hopes up for them to be taken away.
at least ive only got 6 days maximum to wait to see if AF turns up. ive made the mistake in the past of getting my hopes up then buying loads of tests and ended up waisting money.
no testing for me until i know af is late.
thanks though kate :flow: xx

certain does sound like lots of early pregnancy signs, i hope so much this is your bfp :hugs: xx

what did ur psychic readings say?

sounds a good sign gross dream but i got what it meant in end... i think lol

what did ur psychic readings say?

sounds a good sign gross dream but i got what it meant in end... i think lol

very gross lol,
well aimee told me twins and they are connected to april somehow, but then aparently shes been found to be a fraud somehow, Sandra said already pregnant or conception very soon (that was at beginning of dec) i was just about to OV when i got my prediction from her so this is the third OV since her prediction and Cheri22 said a boy who is connected to june somehow i.e birth, conception, or find out.
so none the wiser with them lol. but then going by cheri22's prediction if any of them are true then she would kinda be right if i were pregnant now as roughly going by my hospital i would be having my 20 week scan (my hospital have a 6 week window so 200 week scan can be done from 18-24 weeks) going by that then i would be finding out the sex end of may - beginning of june.
:shrug: i dunno lol. but then these readings are all meant to be bit of fun and not exactly right. its all confuzzling! :wacko:

yea i know... some are right some are wrong :) just wondered if anyone connected , as somehow i always feel a little hopeful.

saying that i gold told dec conception and january bfp by suzy and thats identical to what my friends is even down to due date if shes goes 2 days over her due date be what suzy told me ... strange..

anyway back to you, your patient i be testing now lmao

i really want to test but i know that it would be too early testing right now. i will be waiting at least 3 days before caving :haha:

ive tried email sandra again as i think she may have picked up on the birth of my niece through me as what she told me was right about my niece. She basically said she sees me either pregnant or conceiving soon with a girl who will be born in the evening weight 6lbs 12 oz i emailed her back saying is she sure as i had recently had a loss that was a girl and she said yes this is a girl coming into your life very soon and is very strong.
well a month after i had the reading my niece was born, i was at the birth, she was born 8.04 pm (evening) and weighed 6lbs 12 1/2 oz!!
so i emailed her telling her this and if she could possibly do another reading as i tihnk she picked up on that instead and ive not heard anything from her.
might email her again tonight and see if i get a reply.

ive never had a reading by suzy so wouldnt know what shes like. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"