Hi all at B and B!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here at Baby and Bump! Husband and I got married in the summer and have just started ttc a couple of weeks ago. I have logged on to your site a couple of times and think it's great!! You get really good advice, especially from Wobbles amongst others.:hugs: It has kept me calm over the last two weeks wait.

My last period was on the 24th of August (two days late - usually comes on the 21st or 22nd) and I am sure I ovulated around the 8th/9th of September (usually get ovulation pains). Since then, I feel that I have had quite a few symptoms, but I don't know if they are just PMS (or me imagining them!). I had crampy pains on Monday (five days ago) and have had really sore bbs (usually get this, although not quite as early), really frequent urination, an outbreak of spots on my face (I never get spots) and have been really emotional. My period is due either tomorrow or Sunday - as these 'symptoms' are probably PMS, I'll probably get it.

As it's my 30th today, it would be really great to be pregnant! Sorry for the long message!

Hiya Poppy
Welcome to B'N'B
wishing you the best of luck on your TTC journey
Oh and
https://th185.photobucket.com/albums/x9/vinman22/th_30.gif

Poppy welcome to Baby and Bump, I hope you get your BFP, that would make a wonderful 30th Birthday present.

Have my fingers crossed for you mate :hugs:

Happy birthday Poppy & welcome to BabyandBump

Good luck :dust:

Get a feeling that it won't be my month after all as i'm getting AF like cramps this morning. I think next month I'll try to avoid getting excited about my 'symptoms' before period is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->