Hi all, I am a newbie

sensug

Reaction score
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. Just wanted to share my experience with u guys. We have been TTC for the past 10 months and only last month I learnt about charting the temperatures. We had intercourse the close to my ovulation.

I thought we will have some good news this month, but now i am scared. Today is 26th day and I have severe back ache for the past 3 days and i am feeling nauseated and head ache. But my temperature dropped by 0.2 F today. I dunno what's happening :( Has anyone gone through the same ?

Please guide me

Hey Sensug.

Welcome to the forum.

I have been ttc for 11 months now and was charting for a while (have stopped now and am using clearblue fertility monitor) and i never seemed to have a regular pattern in my temps at all. Some months i thought was my month for my BFP and was disappointed. Got so fed up with it that the dr told me to stop. Just using the monitor now which is really good.

Sorry not much advice but fingers tightly crossed for your BFP .. hope this is your month. :dust:

Hi:hi:

Can't give you any advice - sorry. But just to wish you lots of babydust and hope your stay on this part of the forum is short and sweet
:dust:

Sinead

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-189.gif to the forum!

I wish you all the best with your BFP!!!!!! https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-178.gif

Hi, I'm new too. I wish I could help you with the charting, but I haven't yet tried it. I'm hoping I won't have to learn. :)

Charting sounds complicated but get a thermometer sign up to the charting website & its easy peasy girls x

Theres a handful of us that can help & a charting sticky at the top of this forum area

:D

hiya, welcome to b n b, hope your BFP comes soon!!!! :D :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->