Hi all i'm new here

dippy dee

Reaction score
Hello everyone i thought i'd say a quick hello and tell you a little about myself, i am 30 years old and currently 11 weeks pregnant with, wait for it ..... baby number 9 :baby:
i am married to jon and this is deffinatley our last baby.
I have my babies early last 4 have been 35 weeks, 27 weeks, 33 weeks and then 26 weeks so i am hoping this 1 will hang on a little longer.
Well that's me, i look forwads to getting to know all of you.

Congrats on your pregnancy, i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and hope this one stays in a bit longer for you xxx

Hi there cherylanne thankyou for that, love the pic of your little one i'm guessing some one in the house is as motorbike mad as my hubby, if he's not talking about bikes he's out on his.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH, i used to chat on a different site and it seemed i was judged for having so many and was made to feel quite uncomfortable. I'm loving it here already.

:hi: Welcome to BnB! Hope number 9 stays in there for 9 months :D How are your others doing? x

Hi there they are great thanx, my youngest is the biggest fighter as he has cronic lung disease, pda and a hole in the heart but you wouldn't belive it to see him today as he has just turned 2 but is the height and weight of a 3 year old, i must say i am lucky as i have big babies at 26 weeks my little one's weigh 3lb.
Thankyou for all being so supportive :hugs:

Hi :) Welcome to BnB, hope you enjoy it here.
Hope your little bump stay put for the whole 9 months...:hug:

Hi there they are great thanx, my youngest is the biggest fighter as he has cronic lung disease, pda and a hole in the heart but you wouldn't belive it to see him today as he has just turned 2 but is the height and weight of a 3 year old, i must say i am lucky as i have big babies at 26 weeks my little one's weigh 3lb.
Thankyou for all being so supportive :hugs:

Sounds like he's doing great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"