Hi all new here...about to be 38

Mysticalone

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am very excited I found this forum. So much information and inspiration. I have not been a lurker I am jumping right in :happydance: ... I am about to have my 38th birthday on the 25th of this month. My DH is 39. I am a teacher for special needs young adults.

We have been married for 12 years and together for 15. We have been enjoying life and traveling. Then all the sudden I am 38 and the OMG a family needs to be started bug kicked in. So I have been on some medication that would be really unhealthy for a pregnancy so i have spent the last month getting off all medication. Now after this cycle we are ready to begin. I am excited and cautious. Excited because well obviously we want a family and have this feeling of urgency. But cautious to not let that excitement and the possibility of this process taking a little bit get overwhelming.

I am focused on learning from everyone here on what can help us and get to know interesting new people on our same journey.
Look forward to talking
Myst

I know the feeling...I was ok with not having kids till this year and now all if a sudden my biological clock is going off non stop!! I have lurked on this sure for months and there is a plethora of information and support here.
Happy baby making!!!

Hi Mysticalone! I'm new here too, so I'm glad not to be the only one :happydance:

I'm going to be 36 next month and TTC. I have a 15 yo daughter but my DH has none of his own...yet. He's 33 and ready to be a daddy! We have been trying to just let nature take its course, but it's been a year now and I'm going to be more proactive. For starters, coming here I have learned so much!! I can't wait for AF to leave so I can put what I've learned to the test.

Best of luck to you, hopefully we'll both get our BFP's for Halloween!!!

:dust:

Hello, Welcome!!
I am 38 and TTC.
Wishing you lots of baby dust. xx

Hello - i'm new here also - trying for our first - I'm 36. Good luck to you!

Hi ladies this is our 2nd month ttc , i have 3 older children and so does my oh . We never wanted children and we were very happy to plan the rest of our lives without any more children that was until that body clock thing kicked in and we both knew it was now or never and it would be somethink we would regret . So here we are .

thank you for a warm welcome...Happy to see I am not alone in this new adventure...Happy to see I have some people to turn to for information. Look forward to getting to know everyone
Myst

Hiya! Welcome to the forum!!
Your right, it's an AMAZING source of info & support. And you can ask any question without fear of it being to personal.. It's a beautiful example of women from all over the world coming together for a common cause- creating life!

I'm 38 in December & my OH & I have also been together many years (17), but just now TTC for the first time. It's exciting & scary at the same time... It's a whole other world this TTC world!

Good luck!

Mistic, Noelle & Jan, welcome ladies. I've just turned 37 and been ttc since I was 35. I never thought it would take this long. I feel like my window to have my dream family of 4 kids is quickly closing. Thank goodness for this site, the girls are awesome! So many friendly e-faces to chat & exchange support/ideas with. Glad you're here & a speedy BFP to you.

Hi ladies! I love this forum! The ladies on here have been supportive and inspiring! I will be 37 next month (on paper, but not in spirit)...DH and I have been trying for our #1 since March, but have fallen unlucky a couple of times! We remain hopeful though...

Hang in there angel! We're glad to have you here :happydance: I'll send baby dust your way!!

Just got my BFP, if it can happen to me (had VERY small chances) it will happen to you. Sending :dust: your way.

welcome mysticalone!

i was 37 when we had our first.

i really believe this site was a huge part of us getting/falling pg.

all the best to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"