Hi All :) .........TTC #1....No Luck So Far!

Lizzy18

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a newbie and thought I would join up to hear some other peoples experience's that might help me along the way.

Hubby and I have been married for just over a year now and have been TTC since around about May time.......no luck as of yet.

As i say we have been trying since around May. In April time I went along to my nurse just to see how to have the best start in trying really and was told all the usual and given folic acid to take on of each day.

Have been doing so since but my cycle is always different and can range from 26 days right up to 40-41 which makes things a bit difficult to keep and eye on and i checked why it is such a big range with my nurse but she just to keep going with it as they would not do any checks until after a year or more of trying was up.

So guessing for the meantime we keep trying and keep our fingers crossed that Mr Stork makes a visit at some point in the nearish future?!

Would love to hear of anyone else's experience's with this kind of thing?

Xx

Hi!

DH and I have been TTC #1 since May too! I really thought I was pregnant last month after experiencing multiple symptoms but was sadly disappointed when AF showed up over a week late!

My cycles usually are about 24 - 26 days long. I don't temp but I do have OPK's that I try to remember to use. So far we just BD every other day if possible (DH travels for work sometimes). I guess I never realized how difficult this journey would be...looking forward to the day when I get my BFP.

Wishing you lots of luck this month and sticky baby dust!

Hi Lizzy,

We have been ttc since April and no luck yet :( I've been taking Vitex and Prenatal Vitamins. I thought I would be pregnant by now but I guess it's harder than what I thought. Every month I'm hopeful and I try not to loose faith that it will happen.

I know you understand how frustrating it can be!

Thanks Guys,

Its good to hear other people's stories and to realise your not alone and lots of other people are going through the same thing!

It is defo not as easy as i thought it was going to be and there has already been times when ive felt like giving up when AF has arrived and i thought it was our month.......guess it will be all worth it when the day arrives that we get a BFP.

Its nearly time for us to start BD again this month so keeping my lil fingers crossed....would love for a BFP before Christmas would be such a great pressie!

Lots of Baby Dust and Good Wishes to you guys tooo........hope this is your month tooo! :)

I too got married last May and have been TTC#1 ever since. The past 4 months I had been getting fertility treatment which gave me pregnancy symptoms and false hope!!! I have now abandoned the treatment and I'm going natural! Acupuncture and fertility diet. Baby dust to all x

Good luck to you! I have only been trying to conceive for about two weeks...but I am already so impatient! The hardest thing for me is wanting this so bad, yet being out of control. Would also lovee a BFP before Christmas. Here's to hoping for us all!

Hi ladies, OH and I have been ttc since January! I thought it would be easy but no luck so far. Its starting to get me down, everyone around me seems to be pregnant atm!

We started TTC after getting our annual with our MD in Feb but skipped march so technically from April ...So this is my 6/7 cycle.. I get them confused.. I know so many people who had sex once randomly and got pregnant but not us.. It's hard but DH is very supportive and really wants a kid but always tells me he is okay with whatever life brings us. I have been told that up to one year is normal but I really hope and pray it doesn't take that long for BFP...good luck to all of us

Hi !!!

hubbie and I have been trying since feb this year, and nothing still... if it had been working on our first month, I would be about to giving birth now, and this idea is a bit depressing really...

I've been taking my temperature, using ovulation tests, taking primrose oil capsules to reduce the length of my cycles, the only thing I haven't tried yet is Maca powder... maybe next month !

I ovulated 2 days ago, so should be able to test in 10-12 days!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on in ages having a pretty hectic work life at the moment which has meant TTC this month really went out the window. :(

My body is now deciding to play all kinds of trick on me at the moment. I thought I ovulated (haven't been keeping track this month) around about 27th October which would mean TM is due round about 9th/10th November.

But this week from the 4th Ive had little spells of bleeding which i thought where TM just turning up earlier.....but now am confused as it has gone again. Think my body is playing tricks on me!

How has everyone got on this month?! Any exciting BBP's??

Xxx

Good luck to you! I have only been trying to conceive for about two weeks...but I am already so impatient! The hardest thing for me is wanting this so bad, yet being out of control. Would also lovee a BFP before Christmas. Here's to hoping for us all!

Me, also! I know exactly how you feel about being impatient. I actually posted a thread about it kinda. Hopefully we both get that BFP before Christmas! Baby dust! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->