Hi and question

Lizardlips

Reaction score
I have questions that someone might be able to help me with. March 26 was my last normal period. April 7 th unprotected sex with hubby. Next period April 23 but spotting on 22. Very light period for me and very light cramps for me. Started feeling queezy at night. Some glassy like feeling on nipples. Next period started sporting a few days before period ( I've never spotted before all this) then another very light period and very light cramping. Still queezy at night and now bloating daily. This period is also light for me and cramping much more like pulling feeling in pelvic area. Have taking blood and urine pregnancy test all neg. waiting on a quantitative result. Sinus issues, headaches, queezy at night, big belly, snappy and tired. Just want to know if anything like this has happened to anyone before. Thanks for any input.

Hi there! I haven't had any of this happen before, but I didn't want to read and run. It sounds like you have decent pg symptoms, so hopefully the blood test will give you some answers. GL!!

Just wanted to say thank you for your reply. I know it was a long read but that's me ... Long and winded.!:)

Did they do an ultrasound? There could be an underlying issue... either way good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->