Hi can I join you? x

S

Sam9kids

I just wanted to say hello :hi:

Im a mum of 8 and my last 3 babies were prem.

Sean was born at 35 weeks (August 2006 weighing 5lb 110z). I had such a quick labour and birth (35 mins!) so he was born on the living room floor! Fortunately he was fine and didnt need any help.

Ellis was born at 33 weeks (February 2008 weighing 5lb 1oz). She was in Scbu for 2 weeks, She had jaundice and a feeding tube but fine.

Lewis was born at 31 weeks (November 2008 weighing 4lb 8oz). He was in scbu for 3 weeks. He had an infection of his cord site and needed caffine for irregular heartrate and a feeding tube. Hes one on friday and pretty much caught up!

Im 16+6 weeks pregnant now and have been told that this one will more than likely be prem too so thought id introduce myself!:flower:

Hello and big warm Welcome to this area of the forum...wow you have been through it. So glad your LO are doing well and WOW that you have 8 children! How do you do it? I can barely cope with one, you must superMUM!

So what are you hoping for this time? Boy or Girl? x

Hello and big warm Welcome to this area of the forum...wow you have been through it. So glad your LO are doing well and WOW that you have 8 children! How do you do it? I can barely cope with one, you must superMUM!

So what are you hoping for this time? Boy or Girl? x

Thankyou so much! It was certainly a fun year last year!

I get that reaction about how many kids i have a lot!

This time.... ive thought from the beginning that its a girl! Got my scan on 15th dec so will see! xx

welcome and congratulatons.. wow 9 children thats amazing and truly inspiring that having prem babies has not put you off x x

welcome and congratulatons.. wow 9 children thats amazing and truly inspiring that having prem babies has not put you off x x

Thankyou. I am worried as my babies seem to be getting earlier and earlier. But hopefully things will be ok xx

:hugs: all your babies were born at good weights, my little one born at 33 weeks and was 3lb 11. Getting to 30-32/3 weeks or so would be a good aim but you never know this wee one might make you wait for him/her xx

Hiya :wave:. I hope your baby stays put for a long time.

Your babies have incredible weights, Lewis was born 1 - 1 and a half weeks further along than when my son was born and weighed 2lbs 3oz more.

:hugs:

:hugs: all your babies were born at good weights, my little one born at 33 weeks and was 3lb 11. Getting to 30-32/3 weeks or so would be a good aim but you never know this wee one might make you wait for him/her xx

They were good weights thankfully.

Maybe i will be waiting! Ive never got to 40 weeks yet (the other 5 were 38 weeks) but you never know! xx

fingers crossed for you hun, I have a gut feeling in another few months you'll be on the boards looking for tips to kick start an overdue labour :hugs: x

fingers crossed for you hun, I have a gut feeling in another few months you'll be on the boards looking for tips to kick start an overdue labour :hugs: x

Ha ha that would be funny! At least i would get some rest whilst my hubby wont let me do much in the later stages! xx

:hi: Wow 9! Good luck with this one, hope he/she stays put as long as possible x

Welcome to you and your lovely brood!:happydance:

How is your pregnancy going so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back