Hi!! :D

PinkPiglet

DH Mark, 1 dog, 3 cats!
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! :hi:

Hi I'm Kayleigh & I'm 22. I'm really on here to get some advice from you all!!

My husband & I are seriously thinking about starting a family but everyone keeps telling us that we should wait a while, just enjoy each other for a while first. We've been together for 5 years & married for 7 months.

We have just got our first home & have a lovely spare room that I would love to turn into a nursery. :crib: We both really want a child & I know that we would be wonderful parents.

Any thoughts would be fab, & please be honest! :wacko:

Thanks & lovely to meet you!

Kayleigh xx

If you want to start a family then you go for it.

I'd been with my partner for 2 years when nicole was born. You've been together for quite a long time now so if thats what u both want go for it. After all it could take months to get pregnant.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Thats what I keep thinking, although my husband wants to start trying I also think he's a little nervous. I do keep mentioning that it could take a while!

Thanks again! :)

Hello hun xxx welcome to baby and bump xxxxx If you and your husband want to start a family hun then go for it... Its yours and your husbands decision xxx dont listen to anyone else do what you both want xxxxx and i wish you the best of luck hunni

hi :hi: am new too and TTC #2 if you both feel ready you should go for it! i have been with my partner nearly 5 years it made our family compleate having our daughter

Welcome and good luck. I wouldn't listen to what other people say if you and your hubby are ready thats all that matters. My husband and i have been together 3 and half years and married for nearly 5 months. We're expecting our 1st child so just do what you feel is right.

Thanks to all for great advice!! Going to mention coming off the pill to hubby, see what he thinks!!

Good luck TTC Bettyboop & congrats on bump doctordeesmrs! xx

Welcome and good luck. If you want to start a family you go for it dont let anyone tell you otherwise
Cx

i agree with everyone else!! if u want to start trying then go for it :D welcome to b n b xxx

Hiya honey, ignore what everybody says its totally yours and your OH's decision, good luck ttc

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Wishing you all the best!!!!

Ignore everyone else and go with what YOU want!

Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->