Hi :D

smileyfaces

Reaction score
Just thout I'd introduce myself!

Bit of background, I have a 7month old son :happydance: who I love with all my heart! He was totally unplanned but couldn't be any happier with the way things worked out.

This month I had another pregnancy 'scare' (I would have been over the moon if I were pregnant, so not actually a scare) and we were not TTC.

Well, OH has now agreed that we can try for number 2 :happydance: so I'm so happy about this! I don't think I will be going down the charting route, or using OPK's or anything, just gunna see what happens so thought that NTNP would be the best place to say hi!

I'll be reading allof your threads, stalking you all to see how you're all getting on and looking for tips that might make this baby making journey easier!

Pointless thread really but just thought I'd say hello :haha:

Xx

hi smileyfaces, im gonna be moving over to the NTNP as soon as i have my implant out. Im 23 (24 in nov) and been with my OH for 6 years. Both currently studying adult nursing, have decided there is never a good time to have kids and i have always wanted to be a youngish mum. All the ladies are lovely so im sure they will welcome u with open arms!

congrats that ur OH has agreed for TTC number 2 :happydance:

All the best with your NTNP lets hope for some more BFPs

xxxx

Yay congrats to you, and good luck and baby dust for number 2 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly