hi everybody :)

lexey_7

Reaction score
Hi everybody,:wave:

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself hoping I might make some buddies :)

My names alex, am 21 and just started properly NTNP as opposed to OH just pulling out. Very excited but so impatient and hate the fact this could take ages :brat: (we used pull out method for about 2years and nothing happened which makes me worry)

We had our first 'attempts' :blush: on cycle day 15 and 18, according to some period tracking app i ovulate on the 4th which is day 21 but not too sure :shrug:. My periods tend to be a little irregular varying from 26 days to 31 (I've been recording it over the last year in hopeful preparation!) so I could have ovulated earlier than it says this cycle, I kind of feel like i did before we :sex: so have probably missed the boat this month.
Wanted to buy a fertility monitor but thought as OH has only just come round to the idea and I am already texting him with names and prams maybe I shouldn't push too far!!

Anyway thanks for reading and I really hope that some of you ladies would be my friends.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Alex,

I'm Beccy, I'm 28 and NTNP for #2. Already have a baby boy called Joshua who is nearly 11 months old.

Good luck x

Hi
welcome to the ntnp club!
I'm jessica i'm 23 hubby and i have been ntnp for about a year. As of today im five days late so we are all keeping our fingers crossed over here!

Hopefully you arent out for this month, but if you are you will definitely have some friends around here :)

I havent been a part of this forum for long but everyone is quite supportive and friendly.

Good luck and baby dust all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"