Hi everyone <3

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Different ideas on when 2nd tri starts, so thought I would move over now :)

Im expecting baby no3, hoping for a VBA2C, can't wait to meet my little one. There is a 3 year age gap between my youngest and the baby so i feel like a complete new mum again buying everything. Its so lovely! We find out the gender next week, I can't wait!

How is everyone doing:)

xxx:flower:

Hiya! Great to have you over here. How exciting that you get to find out the gender soon! We're ticking along nicely here. Have you found you got bigger quicker with your third? I'm feeling really big right now with mine! We will have a three year age gap to my youngest too. :)

Hiya! Great to have you over here. How exciting that you get to find out the gender soon! We're ticking along nicely here. Have you found you got bigger quicker with your third? I'm feeling really big right now with mine! We will have a three year age gap to my youngest too. :)

I have got massive lol! I look like i'm term already! its crazy!!

How are you?? Did you get your test results back? xxxx

Hello Laurhilou! Have you seen mr penman yet? Xx

Hello Laurhilou! Have you seen mr penman yet? Xx

Heyyyy!!!

I decided to wait until next week to go for an actual gender scan with him instead of one at 11w. i'll be 14+3 when i see him :)

i\ve had my NHS one, and was so so certain i knew what it was, but now i', doubting myself xxxx

I have got massive lol! I look like i'm term already! its crazy!!

How are you?? Did you get your test results back? xxxx

I haven't had any tests so you might have got me mixed up with someone, but I'm well thanks for asking. Much less sick and tired now! I still have my moments but I'm so much better. I'm glad it isn't just me feeling massive with number 3. There's two girls at work a bit further on than me and they're both smaller. Granted they're on their first, but it does make me feel paranoid. Someone asked me when I was due the other day and I don't think she knew before hand that I was pregnant so it must be obvious. I'm still in my skinny jeans, but I seem to carry everything right out front!

Was it me you were thinking of having tests? I had the harmony test which came back ok, 1:10.000. I've also had an appointment with a consultant and they've agreed I'm to be induced at 37 weeks, will also have extra scans at 28 and 36 weeks, as well as the 32 week one.

Was it me you were thinking of having tests? I had the harmony test which came back ok, 1:10.000. I've also had an appointment with a consultant and they've agreed I'm to be induced at 37 weeks, will also have extra scans at 28 and 36 weeks, as well as the 32 week one.

Yes it was, I feel awful now lol. I was speaking with you both quite a lot!
:(

happy it came back for you, baby will be here before you know it now :) xxx

Yes it was, I feel awful now lol. I was speaking with you both quite a lot!
:(

happy it came back for you, baby will be here before you know it now :) xxx

Don't feel bad! That's a very easy mistake to make. :flower: xx

Hello! :) xx what do you think you're having? :) xx

I find out Thursday Pink or Blue :)

I had a feeling it was pink at my 12w scan, and i really believed it, but i have talked myself out of it now. I have 2 sons already, so likelihood is it will be another boy haha. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->