Hi Everyone...first BFP!!!

wanababy

Me, OH & bubs No.1
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Liz and I joined this site last night, I posted in the 30/40's TTC...I'm 32, fiance is 34 (he has 3 children) but this is my first.

Have been TTC for 3 months since I had a hystopingogram in March, no blockage was detected and he is fine. I did a First Response Early test this morning and got a faint but :bfp: Then went to chemist for 2nd opinion, another faint but definate :bfp:..Can't belive it!! I'm 11dpo.

I've had cramp from 1dpo constantly, one day spell of backache (about 4dpo), I've been like a bag of wind for about a week (TMI - Sorry!!) - both ends that is!! I've been getting heartburn (which I never get). Broke out in spots and got spots on my legs (strange)...thought I'd list my symptoms for everyone TTC because when I've been reading posts, some people don't have symptoms from 1-7dpo, I've had them since I O'd!!!

HTH some of you!!! I'm still in shock!! And good luck to you all...:hug:

Liz
xx

:hi: welcome to baby and bump congrats on your :bfp:

:happydance:Congratulations! :bfp: Thanks for the symptoms list to x x x x:hug:

Congratulations!!

Welcome...I just joined last night too!! :)

Hi, thanks very much to all of you for your good wishes!!

And I'll be keeping you all informed....:happydance:

Liz
xx

Woo joined last night & :bfp: this morning!!

Theres something in the BnB waters :rofl:

Massive congratulations!!

:hug:

Hi Liz! Welcome, and congratulations!!! :bfp::happydance:

Enjoy it here - it's great! :hug:

Thanks hun....and to everyone else for the congrats!! Can I just ask you, how do you get those little 'stages' on your message box and do they automatically update?? They're great aren't they?

Thanks!!

Liz
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back