Hi everyone! Here come our May babies!

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
Hi everyone! There have been MANY recent bfps in the tww boards, thought Iwould start a thread over here so we can all chat and keep in touch. Newcomers welcome as well.

For those who didn't get to know me over there, I am expecting my third baby.. Excited and nervous all at once. I got positives extremely early (3w 1d), hoping this pregnancy makes it through. My last test today was looking good, so I'm confident to start our thread :)

Some of you may know my saga of having to find a new OB for my very last baby. ( switched ins companies and my OB who I had for my two girls is out of network and my deductible is very high). Well I've been sobbing and sobbing about not having him, but I'm ready to dry my tears and move forward. Looked through a lot of OB /GYN groups and may have found the one, I hope....

I digress. This is for us to chat, moan, ask questions, and build some online friendships to get us through this nerve racking first tri :thumbup:

Congratulations Jules, doesn't seem like 5 mins since we had Jayla & Millie!!!

Wishing you all the best and I'll be stalking for updates :hugs: x x

Hi sue! So good to see a familiar name say hello! Yes time has flown, hasn't she grown so big before your eyes? My first two are 23 months apart, and I will have the same gap again!
Hope you guys are well and you're enjoying this age, it's a fun time for sure right now :)

Amazing time isn't it! She sure does keep me on my toes, as will this new little bundle for you!! :) take care Hun x

Congratulations, I recognise you from my times on here with my previous pregnancies.

I'm expecting number 5 - due around may 8th (3 days after my eldests birthday! Eek)

Kobi was born close to my daughter, yes I remember you :) we are about a week apart now with this one! Congrats!
I am happy to have you as I may have to ask you about three, I'm sure you're a pro as this is your number 5 :)

I'm having another May baby too! May 6th :)

My daughter's birthday is on May, 16. Another Taurus in the family, eeps! :wacko: Stubborn, stubborn like the bull! lol Her Chinese year (2009) is also a bull - so double bulls here! My son is nothing like her, lol. He's not as stubborn as his older sister is!

Congrats to all May babies here :flower:

Hi Jules! And all the other ladies with May babies!

Number 3 for me as well, I'm very excited and a little nervous. My two boys are good natured and generally easy going, but 3 is a lot for one pair of hands! Still, we wanted a similar age gap because we love it and I hope they'll all be close.

Bub is due on May 6th which I love, I'll have a spring, summer and winter baby!

Hi Ladies,

Have just found out today that I am expecting my first baby! Have been ttc since the beginning of the year. DH and I are over the moon. Looks like there is a lot of experience here to help me through this! :) H and H 9 months to all xxx

I got my first faint BFP on Friday. This will be # 2 for us. We have an almost 9 month old daughter, she will be 17 months old when this one is due. Estimated due date based on lmp will put me around May 11. :)

Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats everyone! Just got a BFP last week. This will be our 1st baby, and due May 10th I believe :)

I'm nervously popping in. I just got a faint positive this morning. I won't fully believe it until I see a frer with a dark line :haha:

I will be due in May but will need a dating scan. My cycles are all over the place since having ds2

Hi everyone, this will be my 2nd May baby!
My DD will be 3 next May 9th and this LO is due on the 7th!!
Can't wait for my daughter to have a sibling, trying to stay relaxed and enjoy my pregnancy :)

Congrats to all newcomers!
I'm sure you've thought about it, who is finding out gender and who is staying team yellow?

Hi everyone, this will be my 2nd May baby!
My DD will be 3 next May 9th and this LO is due on the 7th!!
Can't wait for my daughter to have a sibling, trying to stay relaxed and enjoy my pregnancy :)

Aw another may baby!

Congrats to all newcomers!
I'm sure you've thought about it, who is finding out gender and who is staying team yellow?

My husband and I will definitely be finding out the gender, but not revealing it to anyone else until our shower probably :) Can't wait!

Hi everyone! This is my 3rd baby, and 3rd spring baby (first will turn 5 on May 9th, second will turn 3 on April 29, and I am due May 7th!). We were team yellow with the first two and are staying team yellow this time around as well. Most people are convinced my husband only makes girls but in 35 weeks we will be close to finding out if third times a charm for a boy or if we get yet another amazing daughter!

Hi everyone! This is my 3rd baby, and 3rd spring baby (first will turn 5 on May 9th, second will turn 3 on April 29, and I am due May 7th!). We were team yellow with the first two and are staying team yellow this time around as well. Most people are convinced my husband only makes girls but in 35 weeks we will be close to finding out if third times a charm for a boy or if we get yet another amazing daughter!

I wish I could wait and not find out until the baby is born, but I'm not that patient! :)

Hey everyone and congrats on your :bfp: !

I'm due May 6th with my 2nd :) I will not be staying Team Yellow as I'm the most impatient person ever! I'm already dying to know if it's a boy or girl!

How's everyone been feeling??

Hi blizzY!
We are the same, first two times we were team yellow. My husband was glad we have two girls so they can do the sister thing, but I know he would like a boy this time as its our last. ( I would love another girl, but for both me and my husband we are happy either way)
He said he thinks he wants to find out this time and I don't want to again... We will see how that goes. I am not sure if I will find out with him, bc I can't imagine the agony of him knowing and I won't! I think it would drive me nuts. BUT I do think that if I find out I will regret it and be disappointed that I didn't wait for birth since this is our LAST one nd we will never experience that amazing moment ever again. So I'm torn.

Wow thats a lot of birthdays in one week for you! Do you spread their parties out or something??

I love hearing everyone's thoughts! Keep em coming. Team yellow isn't for everyone, lots of mamas like to know and plan, and I understand that too! But I loved team yellow and hope I remain that way for this pregnancy despite my husband!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->