Hi everyone. I am just looking for some support because I am insanely emotional

ocdformusic

Reaction score
:wacko:

Yes...I literally feel like I am not in control sometimes..and especially today...just venting. I am even having irrational thoughts thats my b/f is cheating on me just because he didn't call me on his way home from work like he usually does...I have been crying off and on for the past 2 hours...b/f and I don't live together as of yet..but will be shortly. He usually comes over on Friday nights but my stupid apt complex has only a limited amount of parking passes (stupid)...so between that and then him not calling...I kind of got short with him... :nope:

I noticed that my mood swings, crying really heightens when I am extremely nauseated...its gotten so bad this past week. I am currently 6.5 weeks pregnant...my first signs of pregnancy were sore bbs and sensitive to smells...then it just allll started building and building..the nausea just keeps building and my mood just keeps getting more sour..and just highly irrational too..and I noticed I am very angry a lot too..okay enough negativity here...on a wondrous positive note...we saw the heartbeat and I guess because my appt was with really high tech equipment..the technician had us HEAR it too. that was breathtaking.
Anyway...I have 2 cats..and I have just been laying in bed crying to them...its nuts...anyway...

Has anyone else had irrational thinking like bf or hubby is cheating or just really stupid thoughts taht should not be there and you have a hard time shaking it?
I appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.

I have been much nicer to my husband this time around than last time. I don't know if it is just that my body understands the hormones better so I don't act as crazy. But I don't find myself getting nearly as emotional as I used to.

Now, I do notice that I get very impatient easily. I got upset with customer service in a store yesterday and stormed off to find the manager and tell him how lousy their customer service was. That's not normally like me. I'm more of a peacemaker. But I was irritated.

Hi Ocdformusic, I'm definitely more emotional, small things upset me And ist difficult to move on from them. I feel more needy in terms of my husband and also more irrational, a lady had a go at me over a parking space yesterday and my god did she get my wrath! She nearly ran over my legs and repeatedly bipped her horn at me, I was out the car so it was really loud and I shouted and swore at her! Oh dear!
In terms of your b/f can you just level with him and say you know your emotional but you need him to give you more reassurance! At the end of the day our bodies are growing a baby!!! If they can't cut us some slack now then when can they! :flower:
Ps pets are great for a good cry.....I couldn't be without my dogs!

I am very emotional this time around! I think it is a mixture of hormones and tiredness. I've just found out my oh has been smoking again and now I know about it he feels the need to pop out for a cigarette all the time. Even though he had managed to go all day without one when I didn't know about it!grrrr. But yes I have felt quite a lot of irrational things recently but I think it is such an emotional time at the beginning of a pregnancy. Don't worry things will get better and speak to your bf let him know how you are feeling as I think sometimes blokes don't realise how vulnerable we can be x

I'm definitely way moodier this time! Admittedly life is incredibly stressful at the moment as well as hormones surging.
I've been told to keep in mind the possibility of antenatal depression (although I don't think I'm there yet). Apparently it's very common but frequently not diagnosed due to normal pregnancy moodiness.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that's been that way! I'm only 5 weeks and have been so irrational angry and irritable it's unreal. It's my first pregnancy and I just don't know what to expect, my oh is unsupportive and I'm in two minds to leave him and get on with mine and babies life without him. Is anyone else in a similar situation? I feel at breaking point :(

My emotions have been more or less okay, but I've had a couple of times where I've gone completely off the deep end sobbing. I'm an emotional person usually anyway but I don't usually get like that unless somebody dies or something. Aren't hormones great? lol.

I am a hot mess! The worst is that for some reason I keep fixating on an old boyfriend that broke my heart and I never got closure from. I have been dreaming about him and keep replaying the past over in my head. My best friend calls it emotional cutting. I only used to do it when my PMS got really bad but it has been ridiculous the past couple of weeks and I know it's because DH is driving me crazy and I am stressed out and hormonal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->