Hi everyone im completely new to all this!

PINKDIAMOND

Reaction score
Hi everyone!. Im so new to all this!. Feeling a little bored right now. I stumbled upon this forum by accident and i find it quite interesting, you see me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 3mnths now and nothing seems to be happining. I know that 3mnths isnt really a long time but what worries me is that we are both quite young and getting pregnant shouldnt really be a problem for us. Im 25 and my partner is 20. I just dont get it!.

:hi: Welcome to the forum and good luck TTC. Three months really isn't all that long and if you were previously on birth control pills (or the shot or anything like that) it can take a few months for your period to normalize itself.

WELCOME! pinkdiamond !
don't worry to much ...things will work out for you !
have a great week end !

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Wishing you a Speedy BFP

And a Merry Christmas ;)

Hello, welcome!
Good luck TTC

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & good luck TTC

Just because of you age it doesn't mean it shoudl be simple - don't you hate those who have a one night of a forgotten condom and get pregnant ;) :D Seriously though they say the average couple take up to/around a year concieving the only time age is a problem is later on in life - wayyyy later than your age now!

:D

Good Luck on your TTC and welcome

hello welcome to bnb

have you tried using ovulation predictor kits i came off the pill and was told it could take 3-4 months for it too get out of my system so we tried for 4-5 months but nothing was happening as soon as i used them i caught twice on them as the 1st time i caught i miscarried but the second time i caught and now have a 6 month old baby girl good luck xxx

Hiya! Three months to come off the pill and body gets back to normal like the others have said, then it could be anytime!! we tried not to think about it and as soon as we did (this was of course very hard!! and i suppose we didn't REALLY forget about it) we conceived!!! fingers crossed for you both that BFP happens soon, New Year's Baby Dust to both of you!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->